Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Jeans

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What fit of jeans do you wear? I wanted to get some bootfit ones, but I tried some on yesterday, and was amazed that about how short the distance between the crotch and top of trousers is! I know it can be fashionable to leave a small part of your boxers sticking out over the top of the jeans, but i didn't realsie the jeans were cut so that you can't avoid doing this! Or did I just try on a dodgy pair?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    super-wide, super-low.
    Used to wear more tight jeans (No not skin tight) but nicely fitted. My current pair are kinda like that, but well, they're actually more of a looser fit. Not baggy as in 'skater' baggy, but not skin-grippingly tight. They're lovely. Yes. They are :D
    Bootcut or flarey type.

I like them to be long, but not too long. Im very fussy 'bout me jeans :D
    Originally posted by Glittery Vodka
    Bootcut or flarey type.

I like them to be long, but not too long. Im very fussy 'bout me jeans :D

Yes, I am fussy too. Its a nightmare. :|
    bootcut or flared fairly tight fitting (like regular fit not skin tight but not baggy) low rise. :D that be me
    Quite tight fitting and a bit flared at the bottom :D
    I am building up quite a good collection actually! And my mum's bought me some sexxeh jeans for my birthday :hyper:
    Im wearing Gap Bootfit atm.
    mine are all bootcut or flared, most are low rise, but not hipster.
    My old jeans were Levi's... "Mega Flare" (but sooo not!) and they were the ones that were low at the front, and high at the back..
    Too pricey for my liking (£60) as seen as they shrunk on the first wash, and now they're too short. :mad:

Ilora x
    Originally posted by Ilora-Danon
    My old jeans were Levi's... "Mega Flare" (but sooo not!) and they were the ones that were low at the front, and high at the back..
    Too pricey for my liking (£60) as seen as they shrunk on the first wash, and now they're too short. :mad:

Ilora x
    take them back! I would.
    Originally posted by Faith
    Quite tight fitting and a bit flared at the bottom :D
    I am building up quite a good collection actually!

moi aussi. :D
    I also like tight fitting and slightly flared, but don't have a large collection, as i can only wear jeans one day in the week (Sun) atm, since they are banned at sixth form and at work! I'm fussy - they have to be low waisted (front and back), not too long or short, and not be stonewashed/indigo coloured/have glitter or other frills/beads on!
    Mine are plain, tight fitting, at the waist, slightly flared/bootcut.
    I wear boot cut fairly tight fitting hipsters. But I'm damn fussy adn I can't find any around at the moment that fit nicely.