Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

my dope not working!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
mostly recovered from a recent motorbike accident ...minor due to being on soft ground.
but ...the last week i've had growing pain in my neck. seen the doc etc ...i have a trapped nerve right at the top of my spine ...keeps making my right arm go all tingly numb kind of.
the weed or the resin won't shift the pain.
it has relaxed my shoulder and neck muscles that well that the weight of my head with it's expanding mind ...is now pressing down on the nerve fucking more than when i was tensed up!
i'll try a bit more later ...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: my dope not working!
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    mostly recovered from a recent motorbike accident ...minor due to being on soft ground.
    but ...the last week i've had growing pain in my neck. seen the doc etc ...i have a trapped nerve right at the top of my spine ...keeps making my right arm go all tingly numb kind of.
    the weed or the resin won't shift the pain.
    it has relaxed my shoulder and neck muscles that well that the weight of my head with it's expanding mind ...is now pressing down on the nerve fucking more than when i was tensed up!
    i'll try a bit more later ...
    Its funny, cos smoking never ever takes away my pain. It just makes me far more aware of it :( The only pain it helps is stomach cramp.
    Hope it works for you next time :thumb:
    I've noticed that as well, it's only with stomach pain that weed gets rid of...weed's perfect for a hangover cure.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Sounds like you need some acupuncture Mr Roll.......
    Sounds like some prescribed painkillers are the answer, although I'm sure your loath to take them they may help. Something like Voltarol or Tramadol is the most likely option.
    Cures hangovers and stomach complaints but anything like headaches it just intensifies it. i keep feeling like my teeth are fallingout when im really stoned
    Yes I agree with Shogun and Ron, its the best hangover cure. Once your stoned a good bfast and tea to follow is great :thumb:
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Sounds like some prescribed painkillers are the answer, although I'm sure your loath to take them they may help. Something like Voltarol or Tramadol is the most likely option.
    bong ...tramadol. dihydracodiene. and voltarol ...up my arse! along with amitriptyline ...sometimes prescribed for depression. i explained ...doc i aint depressed i'm in pain. his answer was i'd be pissed off after a couple of weeks of this so take them as a good painkiller last thing at night and they'll help me sleep. along with the smoke and the alcohol i think i'll be up and running just as soon as i've stopped enjoying the lazy comfort my pain actualy brings me. i could get used to this ...
    and ladyjade ...i'm actualy trying to jump a queue at the mo for acapuncture ...next week hopefuly. everyone is saying how good it is ...i hope it is.
    Well I didnt say they would work, I just said thats the most likely option. Personaly I'ver found both Voltarol and Taramadol to be next to useless too.

Did you know people abuse Taramadol? Yep, taking massive doses for the 'high', its done mainly in the US, but then they are more into their script drugs than here.
    Well I didnt say they would work, I just said thats the most likely option. Personaly I'ver found both Voltarol and Taramadol to be next to useless too.

Did you know people abuse Taramadol? Yep, taking massive doses for the 'high', its done mainly in the US, but then they are more into their script drugs than here.
    i've had tramadol a few times for my back and yes they do seem pretty useless. i was offered money for them once by a guy who was cumming to quick ...aparently they make your nob less sensetive so you don't cum as soon.
    the voltarol up my back end seems to be working ...somethings working. maybe it's becuase i have bummed around all week doing nothing but smoking taking pills, drinking whiskey, lazing on the couch ...oh yes i could so easily become a couch potatoe ...
    for a while.
    Voltarol is better, slightly more sedative than taramadol and wasnt as hard on the stomach.

Have you had those little triangle pink pills which fizz in water, I like those, they actualy taste quite nice.

Have you had those little triangle pink pills which fizz in water, I like those, they actualy taste quite nice.
    no but they sound like something you could sell down the pub!
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Voltarol is better

A few years ago I broke my jaw and was in considerable pain for weeks. I found that Voltarol (orally) was pretty damn good at sorting out the pain but it did make me feel pretty spaced out the whole time I was taking them!
    Weekender Offender