Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I wont say ecstacy, because most pills are a whole lump of randomness, so i mean pills here...

ive had enough of them, theyve really taken their toll. I dont even know why i take them anymore, at raves i have them because i dont drink and i cant stay awake all night unless im on something.

But i was at a house party on saturday night and took some pink HDs felt crap all night. I dont like the buzz, i dont like not being in control, i dont like being monged and they dont make me happy. They used to take all my cares away, now they just magnify my problems... i really HATE them. Why do i still do them? just arghhhh.

Think i may be taking up speed now! I quit but dreaming of the stuff now!!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sounds like a total break might be a better option, cut your losses and walk away from all drugs for a while.

As to why I still do them, I use them so infrequently, 4 or 5 times a year that I dont have a nasty effects at all really. Plus because I always buy from people I know they are always good.
    Yeah bongbudda a total break is an option, but i think for rave purposes have some speed, and maybe a few lines of speed on sessions? May help me with the coke, maybe it wont. I did manage to turn down a line of coke on saturday afternoon, my mate offered me the last line i turned it down! I did get very depressed after i watched it go up her nose but still its progress.

I dont get a come down off pills at all anymore, that seemed to be the only drug where i dont feel some effect the next day, which was why it was so appealing.

At least pills are another drug to cross off my list ay?!
    Its certainly possible to go raving on speed, I've done it more than a few times, however you might just find you add a speed problem to the one with coke.
    yeah thas true.. but im hoping that replacing 2 drugs with one may be a better idea
    At least with coke you have the price to get over though, with speed you might find that you can afford to do yourself more damage.

I'd say trying to move from one to another isnt best option.
    I was thinking of trying speed now instead of pills, i just don't find them appealing really at all, speed £15 a gram, who knows, out for anight along with a few friends around the place, a bit of a difference.
    im going to pay a few quid extra for my pills, been paying stupid money recently so its no surprise theyve been so bad-give pills one more shot this friday and if i still dont like bubbye pills :)
    Even if they are really good, if you are using them often they wont be as good.
    Re: pills
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    I wont say ecstacy, because most pills are a whole lump of randomness, so i mean pills here...

ive had enough of them, theyve really taken their toll. I dont even know why i take them anymore, at raves i have them because i dont drink and i cant stay awake all night unless im on something.

But i was at a house party on saturday night and took some pink HDs felt crap all night. I dont like the buzz, i dont like not being in control, i dont like being monged and they dont make me happy. They used to take all my cares away, now they just magnify my problems... i really HATE them. Why do i still do them? just arghhhh.

Think i may be taking up speed now! I quit but dreaming of the stuff now!!!

I felt like that about 5 months ago, I didn't just get bored of the drugs, i got bored of every single weekend being based on clubbing and being off my tits. I chnaged my lifestyle to a certain extent! Started doing different things. Started going to the cinema and theatre, meals and just going rounds a few bars, then home! I still adore clibbing but it tends to be once a month 9not religiously but you get my drift), and thats the only time i take drugs now. But when i do, i really do! I still go to festivals, and got back from ibiza 3 weeks ago, took them all day everyday over there! I do still love the scene, but got bored of it all the time. When i take drugs now and have a big clubbing night out i enjoy it so much more than when i used to be wired very single weekend! My employer has noticed a more proactve approach from me as well, i didn't realise how bad i was until i started waking up on a monday morning being able to face the challenges of teh day witha possitive approach!