Home Drink & Drugs

Strange...

Sir_AzraelSir_Azrael Cool NewbiePosts: 24
Well i have a small problem, i'm very new to smoking pot and have only done so a couple of times, the first was at my birthday party where i smoked resin for a couple of hours from a pipe until i could hardly walk, it was brilliant and me and my m8's were all giggling late into the early hours of the morning.
The next time was a few weekends ago, this time it was pur skunk again from a pipe, i have been really depressed for quite a while and this time i got really stoned and instead of gggling etc. i turned really vicious! I maliciosly kicked 2 of my friends just without realising!
Any ideas why this is or how i could stop it from happeneing?


-Sam

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well, u could try one of 3 things that i would suggest.

    1) Smoke more next time.
    2) Smoke less next time.
    3) Dont let there be a next time.

    ;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    you have underlying issues ...anyone who kicks the crap out of the people they care about ...can and do bame alcohol, drugs, the wife, ad so on ...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Daffeh
    well, u could try one of 3 things that i would suggest.

    1) Smoke more next time.
    2) Smoke less next time.
    3) Dont let there be a next time.

    ;)
    a very good reply ...meant light heartedly or not.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Smoke less skunk and see how it goes, try it in a joint.

    did you have any alcohol at any of these times?

    that lad james and you have now had bad experiences on skunk going around, anyone else smoked some strong skunk recently?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skunk very rarely has anything else in it, like some hash, but it does happen, I had some 'thai sticks' ages ago now which made my mates arm go numb, and he couldnt move it properly for a while, very strange.

    I'd say your outburst has far more to do with your depression than the weed, it might be best to leave of the stuff for a while though.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Shogun

    that lad james and you have now had bad experiences on skunk going around, anyone else smoked some strong skunk recently?
    there is some very very strong skunk about. yet the skunk in liverpool is not the same skunk as in manchester. lot of people growing a lot of forced varieties ...theres some very strong skunk about.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    there is some very very strong skunk about. yet the skunk in liverpool is not the same skunk as in manchester. lot of people growing a lot of forced varieties ...theres some very strong skunk about.

    and i can't get any of it....:(
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My mate gets a bit aggressive & wants to break/vandalise something when we are having a ses. But I just get him toking again & he calms down:D

    .:Crispy:.
Sign In or Register to comment.