Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

what E is this

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey everyone, yesterday i saw some pills with like a handprint on them, i'm just wondering what it was, apparently its mixed with speed and all i know is that it makes you gurn a lot.

any info appreciated

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    There is no way to tell what's in this pill unless you test it yourself.
    You could have a look here and search to see if you can find the kind of pill you had. Obviously this is not a sure fire way of knowing what was in your pill because it may be a completely different batch.

Has anyone tried any of these red bulls that are going round?

Had 1 last weekend and it was actually a really nice, clean high which I haven't had in ages! Only down side was that it didn't last that long at all.
    The gurning (or bruxism) could mean speed but it could also mean MDA or MDEA.

Get a tester!
    Originally posted by z0ma
    You could have a look here and search to see if you can find the kind of pill you had. Obviously this is not a sure fire way of knowing what was in your pill because it may be a completely different batch.

Has anyone tried any of these red bulls that are going round?

Had 1 last weekend and it was actually a really nice, clean high which I haven't had in ages! Only down side was that it didn't last that long at all.

No but my mate tried one a while ago, said it was brilliant, perfect he described it, £4 a go.