Home Drink & Drugs
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.

price

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
i can't believe how dramtically the price of dope has dropped in the past 3 years, at the start it was £40 for a 1/2 ounce now its £25, pills can be bought for £2.50 whereas they used to be £5, mayb these have always been the prices but it took me 3 years to get known well enuff by ppl to sell them cheap, how much do u's all pay for ur drugs now.

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    half ounce = £20
    ounce = £35 or £40 from certain dealers
    e's are at a nice £2 mark, sumtimes £2.50
    toot = nice £35 for a gram

    thats about it up this area.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    half ounce £25

    ounce £50

    pills £4

    speed £20 i think
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Where I live we can get:

    Half Ounce - £25

    Ounce - £40

    Speed - Unsure. Though tenner bag is more than enough to fuck me plus two more friends.

    Pills - £3.50 each. £4 tick. 3 for £10. I friend can get 10 for £20 in Glasgow.

    Pills use to be £15-£25 each, just goes to show how much shit is in them now-a-days.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    there's a huge drop in the price of pills, obiviously pills aren't what they used to be like years ago.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Round my neck of t'woods:

    Hash - £5 eight, £20 half, £30/35 ounce (nearly always shite stuff, can get nicer hash at £20 on the quater).

    Skunk - £20 eight, £120 ounce.

    Pills - £2/£2.50 each. £75 for 50, £100 for 100.

    Speed - £10 a gram, used to be able to get £15 eights of base but for whatever reason he stopped.

    LSD - £5 a tab.

    Ketamine - £25 a gram.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I havent come accross any change in the price of skunk for ages now, its been about 20-25 pounds an eigth for as long as I can remember (last week sometime).

    As for other things;

    Pills, last time I bought some they were £2

    Speed, very good qual, £15 per gram

    Acid, somewhere between £2-4 a drip

    Mushies, either free or £5 for 3-4g of dried.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    z0ma; i wouldn't mind being around your neck of the woods, where abouts you from?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Shogun
    z0ma; i wouldn't mind being around your neck of the woods, where abouts you from?

    I'm in Northampton mate. (It's a dive..)

    What part of Ireland you in?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by z0ma
    I'm in Northampton mate. (It's a dive..)

    What part of Ireland you in?

    N.Ireland...about 45 mins drive from Belfast in a small city , probably haven't heard of it.

    ever been to ireland?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Shogun
    N.Ireland...about 45 mins drive from Belfast in a small city , probably haven't heard of it.

    ever been to ireland?

    Nah mate only overseas place I've ever been is France.

    It's meant to be nice out there though. Fuck the drugs prices, I'd rather be where you are any day of the week. :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The price of pot round here (Hertfordshire) consists of -

    Hash -

    8th = £10

    Quart = £15

    1/2 Oz = £30

    Oz = £45-50

    Bar = £100

    Kilo = £300 ( I think)

    Lately I've been buying Quarts which are very good value for a very good hit (considering it's hash, it's pretty clean too)

    Skunk(to my recollection)-

    8th = £15-20

    Quart = £35

    1/2 Oz = £50

    Oz = £80-100

    That's about it.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    a bar for £100 and a kilo for £300, are you living in dreamland? seriously...that's fucking dirt cheap, where i'm from i've heard of a bar for £300, a fucking kilo :eek:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Shogun
    a bar for £100 and a kilo for £300, are you living in dreamland? seriously...that's fucking dirt cheap, where i'm from i've heard of a bar for £300, a fucking kilo :eek:


    Haha, nope, not dreamland just some good ol' connections :).

    £300 for a bar? Jeez.... The kilos are fucking great down here too.

    The bonus thing is that the hash is really good quality.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Cannabis
    Haha, nope, not dreamland just some good ol' connections :).

    £300 for a bar? Jeez.... The kilos are fucking great down here too.

    The bonus thing is that the hash is really good quality.

    a kilo...that's ALOT of cannabis, 4 bars and you get one for £300...where abouts you from?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Shogun
    a kilo...that's ALOT of cannabis, 4 bars and you get one for £300...where abouts you from?

    Too right it is :p

    I am based around North Hertfordshire. Heard of towns like - Stevenage or Letchworth?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Cannabis
    Too right it is :p

    I am based around North Hertfordshire. Heard of towns like - Stevenage or Letchworth?

    No i've never heard of them, i would like to though :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Shogun
    No i've never heard of them, i would like to though :p

    Haha, well today I went to Stevenage and I met my "dealer" friend who sold me 10 grams for £20 (which ain't half bad ;))

    Sometimes it's very dry here though. Stevenage is full of drugs though :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Cannabis
    Haha, well today I went to Stevenage and I met my "dealer" friend who sold me 10 grams for £20 (which ain't half bad ;))

    Sometimes it's very dry here though. Stevenage is full of drugs though :D

    how much is 10 grams, a 1/4 or what?

    we don't use the gram term.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Shogun
    how much is 10 grams, a 1/4 or what?

    we don't use the gram term.

    Ahh... well 3.4 grams is an 8th (supposedly, well usually)
    So 7ish grams (down here) is a Quart or 1/4. I basically got 10 grams which is well over a 1/4 or Quart but not enough for a half Oz.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Cannabis
    Ahh... well 3.4 grams is an 8th (supposedly, well usually)
    So 7ish grams (down here) is a Quart or 1/4. I basically got 10 grams which is well over a 1/4 or Quart but not enough for a half Oz.

    good enough deal then.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Shogun
    good enough deal then.

    Yeah, good enough to last me and my girlfriend the weekend anyway :).

    Now all I gotta do is save up and get some coke (been meaning to get some).
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Cannabis
    Yeah, good enough to last me and my girlfriend the weekend anyway :).

    Now all I gotta do is save up and get some coke (been meaning to get some).

    since cannabis is so cheap there, how much is the coke?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Shogun
    since cannabis is so cheap there, how much is the coke?

    Fuck knows, I haven't bothered to find out yet I think my mate told me it was around £30-40 for a G. I'll find out :).
Sign In or Register to comment.