Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Combination

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know combination of drugs aren't a good idea but they make everything that extra step better..i've tried cannabis,alcohol and truffles all mixed in one night..not anything that heavy but still mind bending.

Comments

• Options
    i luv smoking skunk and drinkin it really fucks me up and makes me feel like a right space cadet :lol:

just luv the spaced out feeling it gives ya :D
  • Options
    Theres no serious chemical interaction between the three you mentioned as such. Obviously though the more drugs you do the harder it is for your body.

I'd say your biggest potencial problem would be holding onto the contents of your stomach, I'm not very good at mixing booze with cannabis.

I'd also say that in mixing the truffles with booze you might be loosing some of the real spiritual angle to them. Mushies are best enjoyed by themselves, or maybe with a little DMT.
  • Options
    anybody know about mushrooms and e?? ive read so many trips involving these two, they sound wicked.
  • Options
    with the truffles and booze thing, drink's just another thing to do, why not, as you say it may ruin it but i tend to disagree, very brilliant feeling,quite spaced as you said sar's but much much more spacey than alcohol and cannabis togehter, but the mushies came over at the top, it was them that proved to be the best of the 3 that day.
  • Options
    Well.. im not condoning my dumb actions but the best night on drugs i had was when i drank over 15 bottles and had 5 pink VWs never felt so happy or danced so much. Wouldnt do it again now though, was a bit ignorant towards the dangers when i did that.

I also love to do a pill, then rack p a line, 15 minutes later another pill, rack up a line and so forth.. and just as the effects of the pills are wearing off a nice spliff. :) love that combination too. although many people i know dont like to sniff&take pills as they say they dont feel the effects-i just like a sniff even if its a complete and utter waste of money to be doing both at the same time!

Just like BB im not too good with the drinking & smoking thing... dont do it often cus im sure people dont want to see what i had for dinner...
  • Options
    The only combinations that I ever really did was drinking booze and smoking pot. Damn did I ever feel like a fucking zombie the next morning, but hell, it was well worth it.

I have to say, though, that just smoking the pot alone had me tripping, but the alcohol made it all seem even better, but I guess that's probably just me.
  • Options
    tripping? don't you be stoned, in all my experiences with pot i don't think i've ever 'tripped'.
  • Options
    Stoned, tripping, or whatever.
  • Options
    i've been nicknamed trippy after my holiday in ibiza. had a white/brown diamond pill and it was quite trippy buit still a very amazing pill
  • Options
    Lil-minx; I've only done coke and pills a couple of times, I've not really seen the point, as you say it just sobers you up.

Shogun; what I ment was that if you are going for a proper all out trip with a reasonably high dose of mushies then its best not to drink other wise you tend to get quite confused.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    tripping? don't you be stoned, in all my experiences with pot i don't think i've ever 'tripped'.

You need to get hold of some strong skunk then mate. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    You need to get hold of some strong skunk then mate. :p

i know i need to..i fucking wish, can't though.