Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

How high can you go?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
when you get stoned how long does the high last for until you feel all monged out (comedown)I know it depends on how much you smoke but I think you can only get stoned so much and then its a battle against your tolerances and you cant get any higher.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    sit and smoke for about 2-3 hours and sit and smoke for half an hour on a bong or joints...which one are you going to be more stoned, the 2-3 hour period, the more you smoke the longer you stay high but sort of i know what you mean with just smoking and you are that high that whenever you smoke there's not much more of an increasing high, get some drink involved and you can smoke on for ages..brilliant combination.
    with todays crappy north african resin you can only go so far and no further ...and it aint very far ...but with good resin or grass you can go ...all the way to the top and beyond.

if i was to say to you, girl we cannot get much higher. you know that it would be a lie ...come on baby light my fire ...
    tbh it depends what you're smoking.

I have been smokin for about 5 years, mainly standard resin and occasionally some weed.

A few months back i got hold of some skunk that was absolutely amazing. I remember thinking after about 4 joints, now this is what its like to be stoned. It was like nothing else id ever tried before, i was stoned for like all night and i watched my mates washing machine go round for about 20 mins.
    Depends what im smoking... weed i can sit and smoke from morning tonight (which ive done on many occasions in the past) and i love it, some skunk i get dappy and hyper for 10 mins, some for hours and some makes me go monged straight off, all depends.

ice hash...... id like to see a single person manage to not get a high for at least 2 hours off that stuff. Bare giggles.
    not as high as i used to. need to quit for a week or 2 so i can get that feeling back but its too hard :(
    a day or two and you even notice a difference..it dosen't have to be a week or two.
    you notice it but its not the same, dont spose it ever will be. I want to whitey off weed again or at least collapse in a fit of giggles
    smoke enough and there might be a whitey.

I haven't whitey off cannabis in ages........AGES.
    maybe you havent whiteyed from cannabis because it doesnt even make you whitey..anyone want a debate
    how about you put it to the test...if you smoke enough you WILL whitey, it happens even if it's in bongs/pipes but joints will make you whitey easier because of the tobacco.

I remember when i had pollem i smoked a number of bowls and was unable to move and then eventually was sick but after that it was such a brilliant high, whitey is the stage above it all...it's the final stage of cannabis.

how many people have had a whitey?
    I've had about 4 or 5 whiteys in my period of smoking, only 2 being real bad ones but they are all short lived.
    Ive never actually whitey whens moking, came close a few times. CLosest in fact was about 2 weeks ago, we had just came back from the pub to my mates house whos mum an that was away for the weekend and we had an ounce of fairly good resin.

after a good half hour smokin we got out the yogurts, anyone who has done yogurts before will know that once they hit you, it is a brillaint stone you get from it. We done a few and were fairly mashed and decided to put just over a quarter into a fruit corner. what a plan, 15mins after eating it none of us could move. this is when i started to feel whiteyed up a little, went to the toilet and washed my face and felt slightly better after that.

We then floated thru to the lounge where the put on the film chopper, i could hardly see the screen, i had like quadrple vision, it was crazy. Anyone who has seen the film will know that its not scary, but about 5 mins into there is this music which started freaking me out, i couldnt listen to it anymore, so i went up to get a bit of sleep bearing in mind it was 8 in the morning.

When i woke up about 3 the next day, i was still totally fucked.

Man, that was a funny night ;)
    i always run out of weed before the whitey. i don't reckon its possible anymore, i reach a certain level of stonedness and cant get past it no matter how many buckets. tolerances suck
    I havent done a whitey in a while, well not on cannabis by itself.

I dont really approach cannabis with the same attitude anymore, its not really a race to get totaly fucked, I find that quite anti-social, just sitting there not being able to talk properly.

I'd much rather have that giggly light high.
    Yeah i agree with that, much better to enjoy some spliffs and have a chat about random shit, but when ur on ur own and bored getting totally twatted is just sommat to do to pass the time.
    If you are somewhere you can just crash out then & there's no worries about gettin home. You can go on untill all the stuffs ran out;)

.:Crispy:.
    actually managed to smoke till i could smoke no more this weekend. well i could have possibly smoked more but no-one could even move their eyes let alone skin up. we did get through most of an oz tho, had about a teenth left. gutted ive got no weed left now tho :(
    gutted ive got no weed left now tho

hate it when that happens.
    An ounce in one pop! My wife and I take about a month to go through a 1/4.
    a month for a 1/4...you must smoke light.

We can get through a 1/4 in a few days no problem.
    last whitey was my birthday in june. i had a party on my birthday ...friday. and went to a joint party no pun intended ...on the sunday the other guys 65th and 50th year of being a total pot head. he had a whitey as well ...cakes and things. like you say ...if your experienced they are short lived and the lights and the band are striking up again ...
    Yeah, we normaly have good skunk, so you need less and we only smoke one or two joints an evening.
    well if it's good skunk thats different, i was talking about 1/4 of hash here,crap soapbar.
    a 1/4 will easily disappear in a night if you've got a mate or two round.
    Talking of soapbar, here a link you should read;

http://www.ccguide.org.uk/badsoap.html
    Any amount of skunk I've got under a half can disappear in a day and a night. No self control :(
    i have never ever whiteyed. and to be honnest i dnt want to. i like getting high and not have to worry bout puking up my pill. But i dnt get a very good high anymore. i mean i rolled a fatone last night and i was only stonded for about 2 hours, i used to get monged all night just from weed, but last nights J was haze skunk...i dnt know.:confused: