Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Snorting

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Snorting pills, is it worth snorting half a pill? i just don't like the whole tablet thing once it's down your neck you can't go back, it's the same with the snorting, i've heard it burns like hell, do the effects kick in quicker?how quicker?do they last longer/shorter?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it will sting. it will come on quicker but not last as long say if u were gonna swallow it! not sure how quick it kicks in, wont be that long tho! i havent done E this way before, but im goin to
    just so i know what its like!
    even so just crush it up and put it into a liquid say pop or juice and a way you go! ive heard this is a good method, anybody have their views about this way taking E? ive never tried it.
    hopefully i shud be taking some on friday, and ill let you know if i get some and tell you what i thought of it. also is it true taking it rectally is a better buzz than swallowing it? like the coming up is different, lasts much longer, is this true?
    I've heard that but i wouldn't fancy sticking a pill up my ass.
    crush it and crush it til its like a fine powder. best way is to crushe with spoons by putting it in the spoons deepest bit then the back of the other spoon on it and press hard side to side. then put it on your clean, non groove base, put a note on it, grab a glass with a heavy base press it hard on it and vigarously move side to side. smooth as a babys bum. put you snorter slightly in your nose and breath through gently :D
    lol shogun:D
    i thought i wouldnt but im interested now, its not something i would tell my pals like because i would never hear the end of it! but i have heard a good trip on E taking it rectally! plus if it lasts longer why not? not sure if it stang or not when kicking in:)
    very detailed there vicky :thumb:

only problem is i probably wouldn't have a spoon handy, just my hand or a rock or something.

i take it your speaking from experience, does it really sting bad?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    :no:

:yuck:
    Originally posted by Shogun

does it really sting bad?

Yep :p

It goes away after about 5 minutes, so it's bearable, but I still wouldnt recommend it.

I've seen quite a few people whose noses start bleeding after they've railed it too.
    very detailed there vicky :thumb:

only problem is i probably wouldn't have a spoon handy, just my hand or a rock or something.

i take it your speaking from experience, does it really sting bad?
    its not a preferred choice and only really do it when we only have a few left after a night out and theres a few of us, so we do it to share.

it doesnt sting if its smooth and you dont suck like an electro-lux
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Yep :p

It goes away after about 5 minutes, so it's bearable, but I still wouldnt recommend it.

I've seen quite a few people whose noses start bleeding after they've railed it too.

sounds nasty.

is 1/4 pill worth taking or is it just a waste and wouldn't do nothing?

or just start on a 1/2?
    i don't mean a 1/4 pill snorting....just popping 1/4 pill..
    to be honest shogun a 1/4 wont be enough!!! but if i was you and hadnt took 1 before just take a half, about an hour and 15 mins later take the other half or summit! but for my first time i took a whole one! luved it and glad i did!
    yea alot of my mates said a 1/4 wouldn't be enough at all.

one lad i know took 2 his first time, loved it and hasn't looked back since.

it won't be e on it's own, probably alcohol and cannabis too.
    well dont drink too much alcohol if you take the E or E's. some E's work well with cannabis some dont, examply 'supermen' worked great with cannabis, purely belta intensified it, at the ned i was tripping so was my pal. 'Euros' dont work well with cannabis, well they never with me, they took away my cannabis buzz and on the cumdown i had abit cannabis and i wasnt stoned but seemed to hit my E in again sorta thing! dont know wot my point is but juss take an e and enjoy it to fuck! and E is my favourite buzz, and i havent had many so im no addict or kinda dependent on them.

it feels strange writin that while on cannabis and alcohol!

well have fun when you take one!!:) :crazyeyes
    ever hear of buckfast?
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Snorting pills is :yuck:

Used to do it but now I'm older and wiser!
    Weekender Offender 
    ever hear of buckfast?

Unfortunately :p

BTW - you said you'd only have your hand or a rock to crush it, so I assume you'll be doing it outside. A word of advice - don't do it outside on your first time
    Shogun; I really wouldnt snort your first time, if you dont react to it well this method would be worse than swallowing it.

Personaly I've snorted a few pills, but I've never really liked it, more than anything you end up snorting huge amounts of power and that aint good for your nose. Second it stings like a bastard, especialy if your pills have meth in them. And thirdly I find the high too short lived and the comedown harsher.

Shogun; Please dont drink booze with your first pill.
    I've decided i'm just drinking and smoking this weekend and not trying e for now anyway, cause i want to get drunk tommorow and i don't want to take e's and drink together.
    ive snorted a few times, my mates and i normally do it on a sunday night if weve had a mad one during the weekend-usually out of boredom. Never felt the effects to be honest, but that may be because ive only ever snorted one pill a time.

yup it burned like fukery.