Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Trip report.

Shogun; Heres that thing I told you I'd pull out. For the others this is a trip report I wrote ages ago now.

I was at home by myself and had just handed in my work for uni and was at a bit of a loose end so decided to do some of the acid I had in my fidge. I took two medium strength blotters and after about 45 minutes began to feel effect, my curtains began to wave at bit at me and the TV program I was watching got a bit wierd but all in a nice way. I began to feel a bit tierd so I bombed about 1/6th gram of base speed, no where near enough to get me rushing just enough to stop me getting tierd. When that began to kick in about half an hour later I got slightly over confidant and decided a swim at my local gym would be a good idea.

It was strange wondering down the main high street to the gym with the paving slabs waving around a bit and everyone else just going about their normal busines. I felt quite detatched from the world, I knew I was obviously seeing everything differently and I felt a bit smug about my little conspirsy. I got to the gym and past the receptionist trying not to look her in the eye because my pupils where huge. It was fairly empty in the changing room so that wasnt a problem and I headed down towards the pool. I was empty which isnt normal but was a very pleasant surprise, the water was really still as I glided in and the perfect temperature, I cant really explain the feeling of the water but it felt like I was being caressed all over in a really nice but non sexual way, I just couldnt help smiling.

I began to swim lengths in the pool and it just seemed to get better, the lights reflected in the water were really beautiful and the vision off the surface was something else. I felt part of the water, I couldnt really tell where I finished and it began, which made swimming in a straight line somewhat difficult. Over all it was a very sensual experiance, like I'd just melted and was just sloshing around gigglying to myself. I was undisturbed like this for about ten mintues although the time went really slowly and then a man come down to the pool and began to swim lengths as well, this didnt detract from my mood at all I was just having too much fun, letting my thoughts wander and my body totaly relax.

After about half an hour of swiming I began to get tierd so I got out and showered which was nice too, the feel of the water washing down on me was lovely. I got changed and began to get a bit giggly which wasnt helped by a greek looking bloke stlying his chest hair in the mirror next to me which nearly caused me to burst out laughing in front of him. I walked home easily, the music on my walkman creating even more distance between me and the 'normal' people, I would have thought that darkcore unsuitable for acid trips but it caused me to have my first proper acid rush up my spine and over my head. I then spent the rest of the afternoon watching Family Guy on video and laughing loads.

All in all if you can I would highly recomend anyone to try swiming on acid, it feels amazing. Although obviously I dont condone any illegal drug use.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    sounds you had a good time, how long ago was this?
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I've tried swimming in the sea whilst on Mexican shrroms and it was fucking awful - seaweed gives you the most evil paranoia! :nervous:
    Weekender Offender 
    Sounds nasty, mine was a nice crystal clean pool.

Errm, how long ago was this, shit ages now really, about 2 years I'd say, its been a while since I've done acid.
    Re: Trip report.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Shogun; Heres that thing I told you I'd pull out. For the others this is a trip report I wrote ages ago now.

I was at home by myself and had just handed in my work for uni and was at a bit of a loose end so decided to do some of the acid I had in my fidge. I took two medium strength blotters and after about 45 minutes began to feel effect, my curtains began to wave at bit at me and the TV program I was watching got a bit wierd but all in a nice way. I began to feel a bit tierd so I bombed about 1/6th gram of base speed, no where near enough to get me rushing just enough to stop me getting tierd. When that began to kick in about half an hour later I got slightly over confidant and decided a swim at my local gym would be a good idea.

It was strange wondering down the main high street to the gym with the paving slabs waving around a bit and everyone else just going about their normal busines. I felt quite detatched from the world, I knew I was obviously seeing everything differently and I felt a bit smug about my little conspirsy. I got to the gym and past the receptionist trying not to look her in the eye because my pupils where huge. It was fairly empty in the changing room so that wasnt a problem and I headed down towards the pool. I was empty which isnt normal but was a very pleasant surprise, the water was really still as I glided in and the perfect temperature, I cant really explain the feeling of the water but it felt like I was being caressed all over in a really nice but non sexual way, I just couldnt help smiling.

I began to swim lengths in the pool and it just seemed to get better, the lights reflected in the water were really beautiful and the vision off the surface was something else. I felt part of the water, I couldnt really tell where I finished and it began, which made swimming in a straight line somewhat difficult. Over all it was a very sensual experiance, like I'd just melted and was just sloshing around gigglying to myself. I was undisturbed like this for about ten mintues although the time went really slowly and then a man come down to the pool and began to swim lengths as well, this didnt detract from my mood at all I was just having too much fun, letting my thoughts wander and my body totaly relax.

After about half an hour of swiming I began to get tierd so I got out and showered which was nice too, the feel of the water washing down on me was lovely. I got changed and began to get a bit giggly which wasnt helped by a greek looking bloke stlying his chest hair in the mirror next to me which nearly caused me to burst out laughing in front of him. I walked home easily, the music on my walkman creating even more distance between me and the 'normal' people, I would have thought that darkcore unsuitable for acid trips but it caused me to have my first proper acid rush up my spine and over my head. I then spent the rest of the afternoon watching Family Guy on video and laughing loads.

All in all if you can I would highly recomend anyone to try swiming on acid, it feels amazing. Although obviously I dont condone any illegal drug use.
    please ...having read this don't all rush out and try lsd. this is not what LSD is about at all.
    LSD is one of the most mind bending substances on planet earth. in the sixties and seventies it was known as the heaven and hell drug. you never knew which one you were going to and could often without warning flip from one to the other.
    you are not taking LSD i'm afraid. please ...no one take acid on the strength of this little story. if you do ...and you find that you have actualy had a full dose of 'real' LSD you will be in for the biggest shock of your life.
    i used acid every weekend for a number of years ...over 30 yrs ago now probably ...and if i had an experience like the one i just read i'd have felt seriously ripped off.
    when i get the time and the inclination i'll tell you about a couple of LSD experiences which i'm sure older posters will agree with ...i will not exagerate the trip ...i'll tell you about lsd and where it takes you.
    i've had to come back to this cos it's realy frickin bugging me.
    sorry bong but you are not and obviously have not had LSD.
    i've been a million times higher than that on flaming billy.
    you don't pop to the fridge, take out some lsd, pop it in your mouth and go for a swim and then come home along a wobbly and entertaing pavement and then watch the bleedin telly!

this is bugging me becuase it is seriously misleading and quite possibly dangerous information.
    an l.s.d trip will last between 6 and twelve hrs. if you don't like what is happening to you there is nothing you can do to stop it. nothing at all.
    you will be having an EXTREMELY INTENSE experience where you may not know what is real and what is a halucination.
    there is no other street drug to give you any comparisons to ...apart from mushies. i don't care if you eat a thousand fucking shrooms you will still not understand how powerful LSD is.
    LSD ...is quite often life changing. a seriously life changing substance and experience.
    people have become seriously religous after one trip ...for the rest of their lives. some have walked out of their lives after one trip and gone on an endless quest for the meaning of life. many have dropped out of western society overnight and gone to live in india to starve and meditate. i have had a lot of drugs. a lot of mostly good experiences but some bad. the greatest and most memorable experiences in my 50yrs of life are LSD induced. greater than watching my children being born. greater than falling in love. greater because ...everything else in life is normal ...including the highs of drugs. the LSD experience is not a drug high or a giggly night out like i often read about on here ...
    it is a very very powerful other world event. there is nothing in normality to compare it with.
    it makes me wonder what your getting sold.
    edited to add ...don't even think of doing it on your own just in case ...you actualy DO ...get sold real lsd in a real dose.
    i think you have eaten some very very average moroccan ...about three quids worth.
    Just because I wasnt seeing god doesnt mean I wasnt taking acid. Yes it was minor trip, probally about 200mcg, but it was LSD.

I really dont see how you can tell me what I used or not. Please dont patronise me. You may have been round the block a few times but I know what I'm doing.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I really dont see how you can tell me what I used or not. Please dont patronise me. You may have been round the block a few times but I know what I'm doing.
    i am not patronising bong ...i am seriously concerned about the information people are being given about a very powerful drug. some people have got serious mental and emotional problems from lsd ...serious enough to be hospitalized for the rest of their unatural. giving a 'trip report' that sounds more like a very weak cannabis cookie experience is simply wrong. in fact dangerous.
    the dosage for lsd in my youth averaged 250micro grams ...if i remember correctly but ...250 micrograms of what? very pure or very impure?
    there is no way of knowing what dose your going to get from an ilegal product that is measured in micro grams ...one tab or one blotter from the same batch can be massively different.
    yes i have been round the block as you say and thats what concerns me.
    we have had people on here talking of snorting brown heroin to come down off ees ...an impossibility. we have had people saying that white heroin is pure heroin ...those pices of bad information and direction nedd to be corrected just as this bad information about acid does ...and if that means by someone who has been round the block as opposed to stories and myths from the mass of bad information on the internet then so be it.
    this is not a personal attack on you bong ...but it is an attack on your info.
    Yes acid is a strong drug, I'd aggree with you there, and yes trips can be mind bending, but it entirely depends on your dose.

I really dont think anyone on here has any misunderstanding that LSD is a drug to be messed about with.

Again I say, you have no way of telling me what I did or didnt consume.
    ok ...all i'll say is that this thread should be deleted or you should say you are not giving a very clear and honest account of what LSD is all about ...on the grounds of health and safety.
    Its up to the mods as to whether it is deleted or not.

The experiance you get with LSD depends entirely on the dose you consume, trips are weaker these days compared to those produced when it was legal and soon after that. Because of this many people have milder experiances comparable with 2-3g of dried mushrooms. However they ARE still using LSD.

Morrocan, you have basicaly suggested that I am lying, and I'm surprised by that, this was an honest account of my experiance, which Shogun asked me to post.

Yes LSD is a dangerous drug, I have had fairly nasty experiances with it, and I would of course advise people to treat it with respect. But it doesnt have to be the 'heaven and hell' you describe.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Here you will find The Site's link to LSD.

To paraphrase some of it -

LSD can have a powerful, often unpredictable effect on the mind.

Users may experience their surroundings in a very different way, including the distortion of objects, movement, vision and hearing.

Hallucinations are also common. The effects are commonly known as a 'trip', and may last for 8 to 12 hours. Much depends on the strength of the drug, the user's mood, their location and surroundings.

Some users experience flashbacks of past 'trips' for a long time afterwards. Users experience different trips every time.

There are many accounts of trips in literature, everything from Carlos Castaneda, to Timothy Leary and Alexander Shulgin, if you want to find out more, both good and bad......

The link to Erowid's information on LSD is here and there is a section on there for articles and writings that may be of interest.

Both of you seem to be agreeing that LSD is dangerous to your perception of the world (and perhaps to your sanity) and unpredictable - as it says above, everyone has a different experience.

So you two just calm it down. You both have something relevant to say.
    do you think you can remember any of your experiences on it mroll, it may have been many years ago but still.

I know that LSD can be a dangerous drug but i've never used it before, it's not around hardly ever but the acid in the 60's and 70's probably was alot stronger than today's stuff whenever it's about, it was just becoming fashion back then.
    advice