Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The Bush Family

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Knowing how much some of you love GWB and his family, I thought that you'd like this website.

I found it whilst reasearching George HW Bush's link to John Hinkley. John Hinkley, you might remember, tries to assassinate President Reagan whilst George HW was Vice-President... I'll leave you with that thought.

Anyway, this site is quite good giving links to details of how the Bush Family traded with the Nazis whilst the US was at war with them, and giving details about GWB's criminal past and family links to the Bin-Ladens...

I know that some of you may have seen this all before, but hey a reminder never hurts does it

Link

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    not looked at the link yet but are the bush family becoming the us monarchy?
    Re: The Bush Family
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent
    Knowing how much some of you love GWB and his family, I thought that you'd like this website.

To be honest i doubt that anyone loves him and his family. Just feel a stronger connection to his sets of choices for the present than with a democratic US leader would, on some points. Those points being among the ones I personally feel the strongest about.

If the choice was there Bush wouldn't be President, but someone with more balast, knowledge and overall skills.

Btw, I don't understand why the point about his forefathers connections to the Nazis is of any greater relevance, ideally you'd expect that every person is judged by his own actions.
    Re: Re: The Bush Family
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    I don't understand why the point about his forefathers connections to the Nazis is of any greater relevance, ideally you'd expect that every person is judged by his own actions.
    Knowing how much some of you love GWB and his family, I thought that you'd like this website....
    Re: Re: Re: The Bush Family
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    Knowing how much some of you love GWB and his family, I thought that you'd like this website....

As said I do not love him, don't like him, neither have any great respect for him.
    Re: Re: The Bush Family
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Btw, I don't understand why the point about his forefathers connections to the Nazis is of any greater relevance, ideally you'd expect that every person is judged by his own actions.

As MR tried to say, I was talking about the family as a whole, and therefore where they got their money is, to my mind, relevant.

It also shows the environment in which the family has been raised.
    And the sea of corruption in which the whole family swims- and which I'm sure had no hand in G. W. Bush's electoral "victory".
    good link for quick ref mok.
    i think for someone as important and deemed so corrupt and dangerous, a family history is very important. this family seem to be completely amoral ...is that the right word? through the generations of the bush family, money and power and money and money seem to have been the objective at any cost ...with no care whatsoever about who may be be hurting, bleeding, dying.
    no political values/ideology seem to actualy be important to this lot ...money money money. it seems they will stoop to anything at all ...which is fucking scary. reinforces my belief that the bush gang are behind 9/11.
    I'd be interested in Globe's opinion on this matter.
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    I'd be interested in Globe's opinion on this matter.
    globe is incapable of seeing men in suits who hold high office as being nothing more than common criminals.
    No MR, Thanatos is incapable of seeing any right wing men in suits who hold high office as being nothing more than common criminals.

If they are remotely concerned with anything other than blowing other nations to bits or believe our nation is obliged to obey international law just as other nations are, then he'll call them cowards and criminals till the cows come home.

But then he lives to make Anne Coulter proud, so what can you expect? :rolleyes:

MoK, here are some more extensive links to Bush family corruption and cronyism...

http://www.failureisimpossible.com/needtoknow/bushclan.htm

http://www.alternet.org/story.html?StoryID=13532

http://www.hereinreality.com/news/axis.html

http://reason.com/rauch/072902.shtml

(deeper examination of family links to Nazi Germany)

http://www.clamormagazine.org/features/issue14.3_feature.html

http://www.columbusalive.com/2002/20020829/082902/08290208.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/wtccrash/story/0,1300,583869,00.html
    To be honest he has made the people proud who he'd want to make proud, though I really doubt that it was his aim in the first place. And he is certainly not living for anyone.

Either way, aren't you tired of going on about Anne Coulter all the damn time?
    I know I am tired of constantly reading it.
    Actually Anne Coulter never tires in her attempts to revise history to suit right wing delusions, so those of us who see her and her sycophhants as one of the the principal threats to the future of the democratic process and consitutional liberties in the US will never tire of showing up the hypocrisies and delusions of her brand of inflammatory diatribe.

If youre tired of seeing her name, dont read the threads. Certainly noone is forcing you to.
    Originally posted by Clandestine

If youre tired of seeing her name, dont read the threads. Certainly noone is forcing you to.

Get a grip. I feel sorry for you, if you don't realise how foolish those kind of statements make you appear.
    Perhaps to yourself or Thanatos but then we agree on nothing anyways so how seriously do you think I take your comments?
    How serious do you take anyone's comments who doesn't agree with you? That's the question ;)

Either way, thanks for making me laugh, during some tiresome homework :p
    When opposing views are presented with legitimate and rational argumentation and substantive backing then I do take the contribution seriously despite disagreement.

Neither you nor Thanatos, however, has ever bothered to present anything beyond inflammatory opinion or wishful thinking on behalf of your devotion to right wing agendas (even whilst world events continuously reveal the lies, spin and revisionism used to snow the public into believing in them for a time).

You go on chuckling, those like myself who have opposed the current agenda from the start have already been vindicated time and again.
    "Jackie and Clandestine sitting in a tree..."

You two make me laugh ;)

Thanks for the links, mano.
    Just realised, I may have to explain the first line.

In primary school (that's for 5-11 year olds) there is a rhyme for a two people who seem to be getting "close". THe first line is the one I posted, the second goes "K.I.S.S.I.N.G" and is spelt out like that.

I could just see the irony, if applied to your two. :p
    ;)
    No explanation was necessary here MoK, we had the same taunt as children back home.

The illegality of such a conceptualisation notwithstanding, the chasm between our views is so wide as to make the suggestion thoroughly undesirable.

Nice try though! :p
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    The illegality of such a conceptualisation notwithstanding, the chasm between our views is so wide as to make the suggestion thoroughly undesirable.

And with that comment you prove that you truly are American. Dude, the fact that the chasm is so wide is what makes it ironic ;)

I honestly thought you would have got that :shrugs:
    Sorry, i skimmed your post and responded to the taunt before noticing your comment about the irony of it all.