Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

School Council

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
My head of year is soooo stupid. He elected a Pupils council last year for us and hes put the same people in it for this year too. They hold meetings during lunchtime when half the people arent bothered to turn up or go home for lunch. He knows I would turn up and contribute but he keeps on giving the council a second chance. :mad:

Maybe he is scared Ill make too much of a fuss about the way the school is run...
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    we had a school council but every issue i raised they just shrugged off even though i had genuine support for my arguements i mean whats the point in having a council if you arnt gonna listen to them! :mad:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i did council last year at college and it was properly run ...we had elections for the post of chair which doubled as head girl/boy. meetings were either informal and held during morning tutorial or else run by a member of the senior management comittee if they were related to procedure/serious stuff (ie. not social/entertainment, green room type issues!!!)