Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

9/11 over 3,000 dead ...my thoughts are with them.

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Back! ;)

As for the thread having moved on, I would disagree, given that apart from a brief diversion into the question of charitable giving, the content of the last page is largely focussed in one sense or another on issues pertaining to the US role post 9/11.

Therefore, I would again caution you to deal with the fact that wrongful policies will rightly receive due condemnation.
    Originally posted by Clandestine

Therefore, I would again caution you to deal with the fact that wrongful policies will rightly receive due condemnation...

... unless it deals with the cowardice, avarice, and personal exploitations of the Komrad Klinton, whom you proclaim as the "greatest" of US Presidents...

Mohamed Farrah Aidid one of your personal heroes, since he fought against US Marines, and US "imperialism" in Somalia? It was "imperialism" which brought those Marines to Mogadishu, was it not? And then the Rangers, and Delta, which followed them? It is always about "imperialism", is it not? :rolleyes:

Go here http://www.fdnylodd.com/BloodofHeroes.html and read the words of Samuel Adams, and consider them well. Better you remain where you are, lest the world mistake you as being an American, lest you come to a reckoning for your betrayal.

I have bled for this nation; what have you done, other than toiled toward its demise? What do you call a parasite such as yourself, existing and flourishing upon the blood of others, yet existing for the sole purpose of the death of its host?

"clandestine" is so apropos, is it not? A virus, under the guise of something different... No different from Jane Fonda, three decades past. But then... what might rationally be expected of the philosophical progeny of the whore of our enemy?
    More Anne Coulter sycophany! How utterly mindless! :lol:

Only a biligerent gun toting yahoo would conisder anything less than total disgregard for international law and an agenda of global conquest to be the mark of cowardice.

Regardless of your continually misguided and misinformed rants, I do not consider Clinton to be the "greatest" of the US presidents. Such a daft comment only makes you more laughable than you already are.

Oh and as for bleeding for the "nation", you'd best go reacquaint yourself with the true history of Vietnam and the underlying lies which have long been revealed. You bled, if one can even believe that (more likely a self aggrandizing desk jockey back at HQ), for merely another lie about imminent danger to our country by deceitful past administrations and paranoid demogogues like your current heros.

You obviously laud the Vietnam era as a high point in US history with the same willful blindness and revisionism that fuels your accord with Anne Coulter's foolish and vitriolic denunciation of the well documented truth of the McCarthy era and its affrontary to every principle of liberty and justice you claim to cherish.

You are nevertheless an amusing aside, if nothing else.
    Originally posted by Clandestine

Regardless of your continually misguided and misinformed rants, I do not consider Clinton to be the "greatest" of the US presidents. Such a daft comment only makes you more laughable than you already are..

So...

You lied when you posted the statement?

Totally believable, coming from you.
    Do provide a link to where I ever said "greatest American President".

Frankly Thanatos, your willful ignorance is obviously becoming desperate for any sort of vindication. You certainly have missed the mark by miles with your latest rants, but given your source of indoctrination, not surprising in the least.
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent
    The same could be applied to the citizens of most countries Clandestine.

How many Germans didn't know about extermination camps?
    How many Libyans, do you think, knew that their Govt supported terrorism? (as examples)

etc etc etc

Once again, hung up on the US :(

hmm just to clarify, im quite certain most germans knew of the extermination camps, BUT they were under fear of being arrested in the middle of the night and probably killed, as 'traitors' were, hmm there must be a few americans out there who dont believe the FOX news crap, but are under fear of being villified as unpatriotic or even a terroist and having the FBI knocking at their door.... in the middle of night (said for the sake of suspence :P)

but you get my point
    the inocent that died in new york have their evil anti democracy leaders to thank.

Another grotesque view on September 11 , that Americans did it to themselves.

It was an assault on us all , you like debating on this forum? Osama wouldn't let you , thats for sure , or Saddam , you would be sent to a death camp.

We must fight against these people , they must be destroyed , and Iraq is the front line.
    people who shouldn't be forgotten either.

Africans? They fight and kill each other , they will forever , Africa has a deathwish.
    Muslims? Ditto to the above.

What matters is that these Muslim extremists attacked us , they attacked our way of life , and therefore must be crushed.
    Well well look who's back: Mr. White Supremacist. :rolleyes:

I had thought that after your public coming out as a racist you had managed to shame yourself and had gone for a period of quiet reflection. But it would seem that little has changed.

Why don't we put all Muslims on an island and nuke them eh? They only had it coming right?

Better use gas on the Africans though as there are loads of natural resources there and we wouldn't to spoil the land.

:rolleyes:
    Originally posted by The Matadore
    Africans? They fight and kill each other , they will forever , Africa has a deathwish.

Perhaps you need to research your European history a little before making such sweeping generalisations.

How many wars have we fought with each other - hell the two biggest ever were European in origin...
    Well since ya'll have turned a 9-11 memorial thread in to a political rant...

At least you could keep the facts straight.

an estimate of half a million kids dead or dying thanks to bush senior refusing to alow even basic medicines such as friggin aspirin into iraq!

You need to do a little research. The Food for Oil Program was set up to do just that; allow food and medicines to be purchased.

So are you saying the Saddam Hussein had no complicacy in the condition of his people? Saddam took food right out of the mouths of his people and built elaborate palaces instead. But according to you that' all Bush Sr's fault? Get real....