Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

New City, New Dealer

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
In 1 week I am going to Uni, so I need to find a dealer! Not sure how im going to do it really, and how to make sure I dont end up with some random bad stuff. Any ideas other than word-of-mouth?
Bopz

Comments

• Options
    I don't think your aloud to ask how to get know dealers,dunno. anyway just ask around, go to a club in the area,it's all out there.

and your talking about uni....i think there would be alot of 'friends' in uni for the sole purpose that it's uni.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Remember, what you are talking about is illegal, we want you to talk about drug related stuff but this is getting a bit specific methinks.... Just a reminder of the uneasy realtionship between drugs and the law. Whatever you do just be careful, and if it feels like trouble it probably is.
  • Options
    LadyJade; Have you changed your pic because there was that mix up of you being called a bloke?

Anyway on to the question, hmmm, a tough one and one that many of us have had to face at certain times, goes with the market I suppose.

I would say your best option is to get a bit of puff before you go to uni and then during freshers week when you meet people in the bar and such then ask them if they want to go for a smoke. I met most of my mates in this fashion, although of course I never inhaled.

I think the key is not to push it, if you go round asking everyone "where can I buy drugs" they might think you a little odd. If its a campus uni there is bound to be a few puff dealers, other stuff might be harder though.
  • Options
    lol Bongbudda, it was a combination of that and feeling like all I was doing on the boards was cracking the whip to keep people in line; hence the dominatrix pic. Besides, a little bit of Morrigan Hel never goes astray......... ;)
  • Options
    Yep, that pic does flatter you a bit more than the other, although, I'm not really one for that type of thing.
  • Options
    dealing with dealers

may be useful too
  • Options
    Thankx Boss :blush:
  • Options
    Thanking you for all your replies, didn't mean to break any of the rules. I wasent askin for contact details or anything! Hopefully freshers week will go ok... only time will tell.

Bopz

P.S. Thanks for the linky thingy magigy (sp)