Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

little worried about salvia

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well it seems to be increasing now in my area (the north east) and since it became illegal in denmark (i think) im worried incase this plant is gonna be put on the illegal list, which would really piss me off because its spiritual like magic mushrooms for example! so my question is are your areas increasing with it or not?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    tried salvia once, didn't work but when i think back i tried it a few times in joints,bongs,pipe...never seem to worked, the most i got from it was just funny feelings in my legs..like i was drunk or something but not pissed,it tasted rotten on my throat though.

In my area there's now a shop that sells truffles, mushies supposedly which are all legal to sell.
    Re: little worried about salvia
    Originally posted by stevey713
    well it seems to be increasing now in my area (the north east) and since it became illegal in denmark (i think) im worried incase this plant is gonna be put on the illegal list, which would really piss me off because its spiritual like magic mushrooms for example! so my question is are your areas increasing with it or not?

Mate, in this country as it stands salvia is perfectly legal. It's quite obvious you have internet access, why don't you buy some off one of the sites? This'll surely mean that you'll get better value for your money as well because you don't have to mess about with dealers etc.

Just search google for salvia UKor whatever, you'll find loads, trust me. :thumb:
    i am gonna buy it off the net, but what im worried about is people getting searched in my area for cannabis and instead they find salvia, the police will make a note and within months it will become illegal, thats what im scared of! i want it to be legal forever, but with so many kids in my area carrying it, im scared it will become illegal thru them dickheads, most of them are my pals, but they dont give a fuck about the stuff, where i do! i might be abit too over paranoid about this, but i think it will be illegal in the U.K soon! i hope not tho!
    It will never take off and become a big drug because it has next to no real abuse potencial. Most druggies stay clear of it because there are many better trips about.

The only danger in using too much is to your mental health like with mushies.

Personaly I hated the stuff, the scariest drug I've ever done by a long way.
    stevey;it won't be made illegal yet anyway and get yourself some extract.
    There's a hippy type shop near me that sells that stuff and magic 'shrooms... Just thought I'd sahre that with you all.
    have you shared them with you?
    advice
    Salvia....int that like...well...spit?
    Never tried salvia, what does it do?

How much is it?
    Originally posted by MoonRat
    Never tried salvia, what does it do?

How much is it?

It supposedly makes you trip but i've smoked it before and never tripped,just felt a bit like being tipsy.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia.shtml

price, depends on where you get it, we got a nice bag of it for £15 one time.
    Zella; Please tell me that was a poor attempt at a joke.
    Originally posted by Shogun
    It supposedly makes you trip but i've smoked it before and never tripped,just felt a bit like being tipsy.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia.shtml

price, depends on where you get it, we got a nice bag of it for £15 one time.
    its supposed to be stronger than LSD but i dont believe a word of it!
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    its supposed to be stronger than LSD but i dont believe a word of it!

i don't believe a word of it either.

salvia;waste of time, well for me it was anyway, i'm sure there are people who trip on it each time but i never did, i'll have to get some extract the next time, it was only plain leaf i had.

tastes rotten too :yuck:
    Well when used properly it can be as strong in terms of the trip as acid I would say, but comparing things like that is nigh on impossible. Yes you need less of acid than anything else but thats not really the point, dose for dose there are things as strong.