Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Seat belts

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    24 MONTHS = 2 years :rolleyes:

Where did you say you were educated, remind me not to send my Daughter there :lol::lol:
    i don't think you understood him becky. he claims to be 24. and wants to know how you think he should think. and the 24 month thing is a bit, well, childish i guess.
    Originally posted by Franglais
    i don't think you understood him becky. he claims to be 24. and wants to know how you think he should think. and the 24 month thing is a bit, well, childish i guess.

Not really, I wouldn't want my kids going to that school either.

In all honesty I find a lot of what he says... amusing. Just because it sounds like what a 14 year old would write, except with less depth and intellect and less tact. I think a bit of living in the real world needs to be done.
    Dumbass
    Originally posted by Franglais
    i don't think you understood him becky.

Oh I did understand him, if you check page two and read my reply to Captain Slog you will see.

He claims to be 24 and I replied what 24 mths because he does act very childish :rolleyes:

so now we have that sorted.......what next :D
    Originally posted by Whowhere
    Dumbass
    welcome home bag man! hows things going with the force?
    Again I ask how should a 24 year old act... :rolleyes: How I 'act' is my own business provided I harm no one else.
    Originally posted by monocrat
    How I 'act' is my own business provided I harm no one else.

You can harm people with some of your comments you come out with. Im not talking physical harm but you would know that wouldnt you, because you know everything don't you :rolleyes:
    Many things emotionally harm people.

It offends me when I'm told to 'act my age'. :lol:

It offends me when I'm told to 'act my age'. :lol:

It cannot offend you that much because your :lol:

or is it just a nervous giggle :rolleyes:
    Neither..:cool:
    Um... so what's the point of this thread then? :confused:
    You can harm people with some of your comments you come out with.

How so? I don't 'harm' anybody here.
    Obsessive-Compulsive (Anankastic) Personality Disorder

Like other personality disorders, 'Obsessive-Compulsive (Anankastic) Personality Disorder' is a controversial diagnosis. At present there is no consensus as to its causes or treatment.

At least three of the following ‘symptoms’ need to be present before a diagnosis is made.

Feelings of excessive doubt and caution compensated by a need to adhere strictly to rules, lists and orders, although paradoxically this perfectionism often interferes with the successful completion of tasks

Close relationships and pleasurable activities are difficult to maintain in the face of the need to meet excessive standards of conscientiousness and productivity. This attitude is off putting to other people especially as they expect the same dedication from others or conversely will unreasonably seek to prevent others from doing things

Rigid and stubborn in outlook, whilst also pedantic about doing the right thing.
    Anxious (Avoidant) Personality Disorder

At least three of the following ‘symptoms’ need to be present before a diagnosis is made.

Persistent and pervasive feelings of shyness, insecurity, apprehension and tension leading to restrictions in lifestyle

Believing oneself to be unlikeable, undeserving, socially inept, and less important than other people leading to a reluctance to get involved in relationships unless certain of being liked

Over-concerned by the fear of being criticised or rejected in social or work situations leading to an avoidance of any activity that involves having to inter-relate with other people
    mono why not visit http://www.mhf.org.uk/ to find out more information about the nature of mental health problems.

I guess you must be one of the luck 3 out of every 4, but not everyone has your constitution.

:)
    I don't have any mental health problems. :cool:

:D
    didn't say you did, did I

mental health problems affect 1 in 4, that leave 3 others - of which you are one

:crazyeyes

First stage... denial :p jk

So as long as you don't 'harm' anyone. If you were driving along the motorway and your kids were in the back of the car, wouldn't they be wearing seatbelts? What if you crashed?
    It should be the parents decision.
    It should be the parents decision.

What if the parents are irresponsible ?

What if the parents say "No you dont need seatbelts today" then THEY crash the car and the child is thrown through the window and left them unable to walk again ? The ADULT should do anything possible to stop the child from getting severely injured if they were in a crash..........which means they should MAKE the child wear a seat belt.

Would you make sure your child wore a seatbelt every time they were in the car ?
    So?
    So?

Sorry did you not understand the question ?

or did you do a typo error and it should have read No ?
    So?

news.yawn.jpg
    Cannot believe this threads still going, well done all especially BeckyBoo and monocrat :lol:
    Originally posted by BlackArab
    Cannot believe this threads still going, well done all especially BeckyBoo and monocrat :lol:

I aim to please ;)