Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Stack II

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone ever used Stack II the weight loss tablets?

A couple of my mates have been on them and they work but they have fet really odd on them.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Whats in them? I presume a mix of caffine, ethadrine and the usual stuff.

Yes those sorts of things will help you loose weight but they arent healthy, they will make you jittery and will give you really fluctuating energy levels.
    Thats the link to the info page...mdoubleyou
    Oh shit what a surprise, ethadrine and caffine. Just because they are 'herbs' doesnt mean they arent addictive and could give you fairly nasty side effects.

That and I'm relatively sure that ethadrine is a controled substance in the UK, I might be wrong though.
    Slimming with speed may well be effective but its not a nice or healthy way to go about doing it.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Oh shit what a surprise, ethadrine and caffine. Just because they are 'herbs' doesnt mean they arent addictive and could give you fairly nasty side effects.

That and I'm relatively sure that ethadrine is a controled substance in the UK, I might be wrong though.

Yea these go offsale to the UK on October 1st which is why I baught a 5 month supply.
    Ask anyone on here if its wise to do speed on a daily basis and I think you'll get the same reply, NO.

Ethadrine is a nasty drug that will do unplesant things to most of your organs, make you moody, and properly fuck with your energy levels.
    Is this advice from experience? Im planning on doing two weeks on two weeks off
    Well no, I've never used ethadrine for anything other than a blocked nose. I've always thought it a next to useless drug.

However I have used a lot of speed in my time and I know its not the best thing for you.

Ethadrine can do nasty things to your heart in particular, giving you an irregular heart beat among other things. It really is preaty dangerous.

Take guaranna if you want, I quite like that stuff, but ethadrine, well its all the down sides of speed without any possitive.