Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Living "large" in Faliraki

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by lipsy
    i saw that girl on kilroy (the one who took all her clothes off). i don't see how there's any need for that,

Say that when people try to get you to do it, when you have had a few drinks and everyone is saying "go on, go on". At the end of the day the bar owner allowed this to happen so why should she get all the flack?
    She wont be the first to strip and she certainly wont be the last.

Well said Kermit :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit

It is? Paella and Gazpacho Soup- ooh yummy:yuck: [/B]

What?!?! Okay, those two are nothing write home about, but Spanish food is too tasty :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    What?!?! Okay, those two are nothing write home about, but Spanish food is too tasty :p

OK, Ill believe you:p

mostly cos I havent tried that much Spanish food
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Say that when people try to get you to do it, when you have had a few drinks and everyone is saying "go on, go on". At the end of the day the bar owner allowed this to happen so why should she get all the flack?
    She wont be the first to strip and she certainly wont be the last.

did i call her for doing it?? No
    i was saying that i find it boring when clubs/bars run competitions like that
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    did i call her for doing it?? No
    i was saying that i find it boring when clubs/bars run competitions like that

I didn't say you called her.

OK I took that part of what you said the wrong way :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    I didn't say you called her.

OK I took that part of what you said the wrong way :)

ok :) lol
  • Options
    A couple of friends have just come back from there and i must admit while they were there i was slightly worried due to what i'd read in the media. When they returned they were tanned, healthy and really chuffed with their holiday and said the media had hyped it up so much it was unreal.

If these resorts do not want this sort of tourism then they should put a ban on some tour operators like Club freestyle and 18-30's at the very start. When these resorts are trying to get the tourism it's all well and good when the boozy brits are going there but once they realise it's not a bundle of laughs then they try and stop what they have been promoting for the last two years. You can't just stop and change your mind for gods sake.

I actually like magaluf for my nights out as it was a regular holiday haunt. It has become extremely tame compared to what it used to be.
  • Options
    hmm i never been appealed to go on a holiday like 18-30s more like the one i went to in spain which was a tacky resort still but more relaxing cause it werent all drunken brits
    *hmm remembers the 2 dutch twin sisters.. hmmmmm*

anyway off that, not all locals are like the bar owners, by nature they are bar owners, and like anywhere in the world theyll try and attract customers, whether it be cause of alcohol and to watch football there, or to drink and have drunk horny girls around