Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ever found?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
any drugs?

I've found a small bit of cannabis before, needless to say it wasn't about for long.

Comments

• Options
    Some bloke in a club was coming onto me in the toilets of a club once and dropped his pills all over the place so I nicked one and walked off.
  • Options
    found a wrap of sniff at a club-just thew it back onto the worktoppy thing (really cant think what to call it) and found some pills in a baggy in a rave, didnt take them either. Thought it would be a bit dumb! found some green before and took that, it was quite a nice litle smoke :)
  • Options
    I was absolutly smashed and found half an oxo cube and managed to convince myself it was weed.

... it crumbled so well .. i just assumed it was warm:eek2:
  • Options
    ive found bags of pills...grams of ket...and I once found a huge bag of coke!!! and I mean hooooooooooooooooooooooj ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    ive found bags of pills...grams of ket...and I once found a huge bag of coke!!! and I mean hooooooooooooooooooooooj ;)

lucky babe ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    lucky babe ;)
    yup :p
  • Options
    i once found a roll of 20 and 10 pound notes, was doing the right thing, by taking them to the police, but as i unravled them to count how much was there (about 90 quid in the end) 4 gram bags of coke fell out of it.... he must have sold 2 already poor bloke.... needless to say my good samaritan urge suddenly dissapeared when i found it wasnt some poor guys pension :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Eul Grepus
    i once found a roll of 20 and 10 pound notes, was doing the right thing, by taking them to the police, but as i unravled them to count how much was there (about 90 quid in the end) 4 gram bags of coke fell out of it.... he must have sold 2 already poor bloke.... needless to say my good samaritan urge suddenly dissapeared when i found it wasnt some poor guys pension :p

:lol:
  • Options
    When i was younger and just starting to get into draw and i was very nieve about things, this guy opened his hand with a good spilfs worth of hash, he asked me if i wanted it, i said yea (of course) took it and walked away with out even thinking that he was wanting me to pay for it. whoops! I never did pay him in the end.
  • Options
    when i was 15 i found a whole world full of drugs ...35yrs later its still not run out. what a find aye!
  • Options
    brilliant find