Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ever?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ever caught in possesion of any illegal drugs? Luckily i haven't been.

Comments

• Options
    ive never personally been caught with any substances.. been searched a few times and had some really close shaves.

one of my mates got stopped by a copper once, had 300 pills + 20grams of phet on him. got busted.. did 3 years..
  • Options
    I'm just like you, never actually been caught but had a very close shave once or twice, luckily nothing yet.
  • Options
    yes but to untogrther to say now.
  • Options
    Yeah a few times, should have seen the twinkle in their eyes as they made me pour my green down the drain... and the pleasure they took in taking my quarter and giving me a back an 8th :(

i got run over by a car on friday.. how fun :) (ran over my foot) had a Q in my pocket but luckily it wasnt found and sat there safely in my pocket while the police were taking a statement :)
  • Options
    Got caught with a few pills in a club. The bouncers stripped me down to me boxies, robbed me dosh and then told me to go back into the club to buy some more so I could tell them who was selling them!??

Another time in Cardiff for the footie and when we got back to the hotel there was a party in full swing in one of the lads room. What we didn't know was that all the ale had been robbed from the hotel bar. They called the police in who insisted on us coughing up £150 and we were to get thrown out. A couple of us had pills and coke in our pockets so were trying to persuade the rest to accept this 'deal'. They soon came round to the idea when one of Cardiff's finest noticed a bag of weed, picked it up and said, whilst waving the bag in front of him, "Come on boys, we don't wanna be doing any paperwork now do we".

We divvied up and effed off.
  • Options
    A mate was caught with a pill out side Bagleys (have they closed that shite hole down yet?) but personaly no, I'm always one step ahead.
  • Options
    Got caught in polysexual last weekend with a gram of ket and five pills. they took it off me and a tenner but let me stay in. got another gram but was paranoid as fuck after that so couldn't enjoy it.
  • Options
    I've been searched by police loads of times and had loads of lucky escapes, had it in my shoe/sock a few times, once in my wallet and they missed it, once had a little bit of soapbar in my back pocket and they patted my pocket too high up, once emptied my pockets and I had some blow in the bottom of an empty crushed up cig packet and luckily they didn't look in it.

Been caught at the 'orbit' with 2 pills and the bouncer said "Do you know that this is illegal" I said yes and he give me them back and let me in.

My mate got banged up for about 4 hrs for a little bit of Skunk.

Another mate had 5 pills and a bit of blow on him and we got pulled and searched and he got arrested (this is the time I had some in my wallet and they missed it), he ended up only getting 1hr at unit 51 (drug re-hab centre thingy) and once he got there they only made him stay for 15 minutes which is ok to say he had pills on him.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    A mate was caught with a pill out side Bagleys (have they closed that shite hole down yet?)

Yes ...and although I agree it was a shit hole, it could also be a very good venue on occasion (Slammin).
    but personaly no, I'm always one step ahead.

You can 'try' to be one step ahead but there's always a chance ;)

I remeber getting caught taking 8 pills and a fair amount of hash into Homelands. The gavers tried to get me to grass my supplier, but I just made up some bullshit about soem big black bloke selling them to me outside the event. They made me walk from Winchester back to the event ...****s! :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I've had one or two close shaves, got searched but only had a tiny bit of hash on me in a club, one other time my friend got found with a tiny bit of hash in Spain, they asked where he got it and is that all he had and give him it back and walked away.
  • Options
    A mate was caught with a pill out side Bagleys (have they closed that shite hole down yet?)

Its re-opened under a different name.
  • Options
    Oh well, I've only ever been there once, for World Dance, the music was good but the sound system was a bit of a let down and the bouncers were down right evil.
  • Options
    (have they closed that shite hole down yet?)

no such luck--good events are still going to be ruined by being held at that hole!
  • Options
    nearly...but i hid em...and got em later when i was released :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    nearly...but i hid em...and got em later when i was released :D
    Oh i have! i forgot! caught snorting ket in slamming vinyl, noccturnals and storm but fuck all happend!
  • Options
    Because I know that a big property developer has bought something like 50 acres of the Kings Cross area is pumping loads of money into it.
    I just presumed that while they were doing that Bagleys would be bought up and closed down.
    The Drome is easily as big and much better so I dont know why Slammin dont have their events there, probally a ganster issue.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    This is a link to some info on Canvas, the club opening up in the Bagley's venue, if you care enough to bother......
  • Options
    Interesting stuff, does that mean finaly the nasty gansters who used to run it are out of the way?
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Or have they just expanded thier business interests?
  • Options
    Probally, they've been around for ages so I doubt they are just going to pack up and get 9-5 jobs.
  • Options
    probably not, but one time this london gangster came to our school and gave a big talk on drugs and not to get into them and one night he punched a man with a knuckler duster and near killed him, that night he went home and thought about what he had done and he said that he was touched by God that night and ever since then he's never been in that scene again, he just got up and walked out and left and went and reformed and now goes around lots of different schools over the uk preaching about his experience with god and wanting people to forget drugs and to concentrate more on God and a holy life.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I thought Bagley's was a quality venue apart from the secrurity!

Ever since Helter split up and stopped doing hardcore, Slammin has mainly held their events at the sanctuary ...which is another venue a lot of people cuss. Personally I think it's a wicked venue but it will still never compare to the likes of The Manor and Enzo's!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive
    at the sanctuary ...which is another venue a lot of people cuss.

Nobody in their right mind could ever cuss the sanctuary!
  • Options
    I just think when you compare The Drome with Bagleys its fucking obvious which one is better and larger.

I've never been to the Sanctuary, although a mate of mine has said that he's bored of Slammin there because he's been too many times and it aint changing that much. That and I think he feels old in the crowd.