Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pathetic westham!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by **TiNk**
    u werent talkin to me were you? because if you were lol! im not from yorkshire, im a bolton lass. :p

I wasn't talking to you, knuckle dragger.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by JsT
    I'm sorry mate, but I'm a season ticket holder, and I've noticed very little if any decline in attendance's. The statistics prove it.

godscop - I couldn't help but notice that you failed to reply to this post. Could it possibly be you don't have any proof that attendances are falling?
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    godscop - I couldn't help but notice that you failed to reply to this post. Could it possibly be you don't have any proof that attendances are falling?
    I think he must have been busy watching the man u scum lose to Southampton :o:lol::o
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss
    I think he must have been busy watching the man u scum lose to Southampton :o:lol::o

That was excellent. Thank you Soton!
  • Options
    I'm going off what i saw on tv and that was empty seats. I'm not trawling the net to find statistics because I can't be arsed.

First league defeat since Boxing Day, enjoy it while you can.
  • Options
    godscop - If your not going to search for actual facts, and just use your opinions, shut the fuck up.
  • Options
    If your so fucking bothered why don't you prove they haven't dropped?

Judgeing by your reaction I'd say I've touched a raw nerve.

I find Leeds scum fans behaviour strange, we have a good relationship with our other feeder clubs.
  • Options
    Originally posted by godscop
    I find Leeds scum fans behaviour strange, we have a good relationship with our other feeder clubs.
    Everyone hates man u :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes:
    Definately not just Leeds fans.
  • Options
    If your so fucking bothered why don't you prove they haven't dropped?

Judgeing by your reaction I'd say I've touched a raw nerve.

A raw nerve? Perhaps I just sick of twats like you?

I don't see why I should prove they haven't dropped, as you were the one that made the stupid comment in the first place. But I will do anyway. Newcastle at home was 36,555, last season's average attendance was 35,743. Even at this early stage of the season, attendances aren't down.
  • Options
    Have you got a link to that?

I've given in and looked myself here

According to that your average is 39k

I was talking to a Newcastle fan the other week and he said at that match it looked more like they were at home.

I also looked on leedsunited.com and you can still buy a season ticket, I doubt you could have done that a few years ago.
  • Options
    Have you got a link to that?

I've given in and looked myself here

According to that your average is 39k

I was talking to a Newcastle fan the other week and he said at that match it looked more like they were at home.

I also looked on leedsunited.com and you can still buy a season ticket, I doubt you could have done that a few years ago.

I looked on www.4thegame.com to get hold of the statistics. The figure of 39,000 your quoting includes home and away games, also games in Europe and domestic competitions, which mine are purely league games at Elland Road.

I don't understand what your Newcastle fan 'friend' says? Newcastle we're allocated the smallest stand (The South Stand) with a capacity of about 3,000-4,000. Still leaving 32,000 Leeds fans. Leeds had the better of the play, and in fairness were unlucky not to win. Thats not just my opinion, check any match report that was featured in the newspapers the next day.

Yes, you can still buy a season ticket for this season, as I'm sure you can for many of the other football teams in the Premiership.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    Hmm, yeh, but oldham are a different kettle of fish.

And when you say he's west ham..... 11 goals in 2 and a half years as a striker is pretty shite!

I never liked him as a player, nor a coach - the only reason he's been scrapping out wins at oldham is because the team is putting the effort in for the fans - wouldn't matter who manages them.

still, he has experience with players ...

As a player yeah he wasn't very good but as a coach/manager he is one off the best!

The players put in the effort for Dowie as much as the fans, Dowie is a leader, a motivator and very knowledgable about the game. His new training methods and professionalism transformed this club from a bunch of fat overweight boozers into lean mean arse kicking machines, that want to win and give their all.

We lost most of our squad because of ex owner Chris "Sell Out" Moore left us in a complete mess. This season he has had to use most of last years Under 19 squad which one team below the reserves in the main side and they have played wonderfully and got our first win of the season on saturday.

Iain Dowie is a miracle worker, he is very much like David Moyes and if he went to West Ham it wouldn't be too long until they were back and challenging for Europe. I just hope he doesn't, he is such a decent bloke, a true gentleman and a winner, and to quote from the famous man....

GO HARD OR GO HOME, HE'S CERTAINLY GOING HARD AND HE AIN'T GOING HOME!
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    I looked on www.4thegame.com to get hold of the statistics. The figure of 39,000 your quoting includes home and away games, also games in Europe and domestic competitions, which mine are purely league games at Elland Road.

Just for the record it doesn't include Europe and cup games. As for away games I don't know.