Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Chocolate brown trousers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey all you lovely people,

I've got my heart set on buying a lovely pair of dark brown trousers this autumn, preferably cords. Problem is, I can't find any at all! :( There are some in Gap but I don't like their trousers...

Can anyone help me? Anyone seen/own a good pair?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    H&M maybe? They had quite a few cords in and I'm sure there were some brown ones. Once Autumn fashion kicks in, I'm sure they'll be lots more around.

Don't buy things from Gap. :no:
    Gap's stuff is usually a lot nicer than H&M.
    Either way try FCUK.
    i bought some purple cords from h&m a while ago, lets see... about 11 months ago i think, and i'm slowly coming around to the idea that they've gradually turned brown... :( they were so pretty too
    Yeah H&M have some nice chocolate brown cords..I was gonna buy them today but I bought the jacket instead, its like a chocolate brown cord bomber jacket with furry lining and hood..tis very warm and comfy :)
    Check in Charity Shops? They're good for classic clothing :)
    TopShop had a load of cords in last year - beige, brown. They'll probably have them out again in some of the larger stores.
    ive got some lovely brown needle cords, got them from h and m last year octoberish time i think for no more than £15.
    just got argos additions and they av chocolate brown cords with really big flares, 29 quid i think, very nice!
    Yay, thank you people - looks like Hennes (sorry, H&M or whatever) is the place to go! :)

I'm a bit worried though about their quality... lots of stuff I've bought from Hennes has shrunk or fallen apart which may be because I don't know how to use a dishwasher, but I do worry that cheap isn't always good.

...what about slightly more expensive stuff that will last longer?
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    which may be because I don't know how to use a dishwasher
    well if you will wash them in a dishwasher:p
    Originally posted by Franglais
    well if you will wash them in a dishwasher:p
    :lol: see what I mean?

Umm I meant washing machine :blush:
    I got some from POP a while back. They were £25 and i :heart: them! I need to get some more before i go to Uni me thinks.
    You can order them from here or they have shops dotted around, but I only know of the Manchester first hand but they have others here