Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Stoooooooooooooooooooned

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right I was at a party recently an me and this guy were sittin gettin stoned on joint after joint after joint when he said try this. he called it shotgun but i always thought that was like tokin with a bottle (i searched and found it true:)) and what he was doin was stickin the joint between his 4th an little finger on his left hand, cupping his hands together and then you pulled through a hole beside his thumbs (sorry this is hard to describe) abyway just wonderin what it was actly called and what people reckon on it? i thought it was nice but i like joints:D thanx
xxx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i know what he was doing, round here some people do it, usually the little kids thinkin there clever, i think its pointless. makes yours hands fucking stink aswell. i didnt know it was called a shotgun either.

oh well...
    Heh, i really like doing that. I dunno why, but when i do it it seems to get me stoned quicker. We call it a Bob Marley :p
    I used to smoke that way but i don't do that anymore, just don't see the point in it, makes your hands stink and it's just better to sit and relax with the spliff.
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    Heh, i really like doing that. I dunno why, but when i do it it seems to get me stoned quicker. We call it a Bob Marley :p

spot on, suppose its the whole whatever rocks your boat kinda thing tho
    Its another one of those little things that I used to do as a teen when crap hash was like gold dust and you had to make it go as far as possible. Like blow backs.
    the only time i ever do that is if it is my last joint and i wanna get stoned so i'd do it with every draw, we call it a bomb, here's another tip, get the ice lolly where u can break it in half and its in a cylinder packet, burn a hole in the top and put the joint in it, its better than the bottle as the hole is smaller and u get a better hit out of it
    Turlough that is so ingenius:D
    xxx
    me and my mates call that a hand bong makes sence to me....to be honnest i dnt like doing that, the only way of smoking that isnt the usual way i like is getting a blowback, my mates do some propper harsh ones on me cos they think my stoned is funny, plus it shuts me up for a while. lol!
    I was smoking blunts tonight, was much stronger than a normal joint, fatter too so obivously more hash in it ;)