Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Jellies

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
got the chance to have some tamazepam but i want to know how long its gonna last coz i got work tomorrow morning. not sure what strength they are (prolly weak 5mg or sommat coz they were for someone who had trouble flying). was gonna neck a couple of stellas and 2 of em to see what happens. last time i did em i think i took too many coz i was asleep within an hour and couldn't enjoy em.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Please dont drink with temaz, mixing downers with booze is just plain nuts, well unless you want to kill yourself.

As for how long they last, well 10-15mg will give you an out of it, stonned, unpleasant groggy feeling for about 6-8hours.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Links....

Here is the Erowid information on jellies, including this warning -
    CAUTIONS :Should not be used unless you can allow 7-8 hours of uninterupted sleep. If you awake before the temazepam has worn off...you may experience temporary amnesia lasting up to several hours.

This is The Site's info on tranquillisers in general....
    i tried temaz last year, i didnt enjoy it at all. im not a great fan of downers i dont really see the point of them unless they are for medical purposes, i cant see how people can enjoy taking them.

oh well, thats just my opinion of the drug
    Is it just like being stoned or like being half asleep? having second thoughts after reading the replies. cheers lads
    Originally posted by RonHaze
    Is it just like being stoned or like being half asleep? having second thoughts after reading the replies. cheers lads
    LADS??
    ahh shit, saw the av and not the name. Sorry LadyJade, i didn't call u a bloke on purpose.
    Temaz is a ugly drug, it knocks you out but is really stonny and doesnt have any of the normal nice benzo effects. Unless you really cant sleep I'd advise you avoid it.
    That's perfectly fine Ronhaze, the internet's a great leveller....

Maybe I should get myself an av like Vicky's, then there would be no mistaking me for a lad!! :D
    I thought that they removed the gel cap temaz from the script list anyway, so I suppose the slang term 'jellies' doesnt quite apply anymore. Thats where it came from isnt it? Its not a term I've heard around my way.
    i went through a phase of injecting half a dozen jellies at a time ...
    set a few settees on fire and a couple of beds with fgags. it has to be the lowest point in my life. it has to be a low point in anyones life when they seek unconciousness. don't bother unless you are a very troubled troubled person who seriously needs oblivion ...and i mean total unconcousness. can't spell tonight ...it's the morphine and valium.
    there is no buzz. there is tiredeness or switched off.
    Originally posted by LadyJade
    That's perfectly fine Ronhaze, the internet's a great leveller....

lady ...you are one ugly fucker ...you make me an adonis and thats hard to do!
    I'm glad I can assist in boosting your self esteem Rollie................
    Originally posted by LadyJade
    I'm glad I can assist in boosting your self esteem Rollie................
    lmao! thankyou for your consideration ...