Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Acid...still as strong?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I used LSD constantly back in the Acid House days and it used to really blow your mind. The hallucinations were fantastic and the melting feeling was awesome. The thing is, I've had some again lately, on a few occasions, and it was crap! Are those days of total wipeout on Acid over for good, or have I just had bad luck scoring the right stuff?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I hope it's not over...i haven't tried acid but i hope it's not all crap, i'm sure there are people who are get really good acid, it can't all be crap.
    It is mostly, music style changed and drugs change with. Theres a small percentage around, its just a matter of finding them :(
    Well, after this weekend, and a quick train journey, we've found a near-constant supply of good acid.
    I'd only tried acid on one occasion before that and while it was good I wasn't properly 'tripping', to the extent I was on Friday.
    At first I had 1 tab, and 45 minutes later it really was mind-blowing - I had the giggles for about 4 hours! :p
    We all decided to go take a walk up in to some desolate fields at about 1am, and we all took another tab.
    By the time I reached the fields - wow. It was just pure amazement. Everyone was so hammered, you'd look at the ground and every blade of grass would be a thick tentacle shooting up from miles below trying to tickle your legs, and there were flourescent UV lines shooting off everywhere. It was in a word, heaven. :D

So, my answer, if you're willing to look around for it, it is out there. :)
    I neeeeeeed accceeeeeeeddd. get me some and i'll be ur friend forever. been trying to find some on and off for about a year and a half :(
    How long is a piece of string? Yes a lot of acid isnt that strong, but some is. None it is as strong as it used to be when legal, but, well what do you expect.

Most trips now a days are about 50-100mcg. Although there is some really strong stuff about, I heard of some 'Tribal Hands' a while ago that were supposed to be really strong.

There is also rumours that there are some trips about that are DOM or DOB insted of LSD, but I've only heard dodgy reports of this, no comfirmed lab tests or anything. Be careful, if you are doing a trip you dont know wait at least 2 hours before redosing, both DOM and DOB take a long time to work.