Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

possibility

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
imagine that 9 months before u were born, ur parents didnt have sex, what wud the world b like in ur opinion, or in the other hand, imagine ur parents didn't have sex one nite wen a child could have been born, another brother or sister that shuld have been here but aren't.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well that night the child could have been born...a tragic waste and the parents probably just weren't horny enough.
    The world of my parents would have been a lot happier, and less stressfull and without sickness.
    i can't get my mind round this one at the moment ...if i am to come up with any kind of answer i'll actualy have to think about this one ...
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    The world of my parents would have been a lot happier, and less stressfull and without sickness.

And I bet dispite that they wouldn't swap you for all the world.
    I really doubt they'd agree with you .. and I bet you mean the world to them.
    to be honest i doubt my parents would notice....

:yeees:
    hmm
    pretty much the same......i suppose a few lifes would change though. like the people you are friends with probebly end up in differnet groups......and have completely different lifes......my mum and dad would have done IVF cos they tried for me for ages and i was kinda a suprise.....so tehy would have still ended with someone....
    a lot would chnage.
    actually
    you jsut never really think about it..........