Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Damn you, Nokia AND o2!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
God dammit.

By the way, before any of you read this, I've got a Nokia 7250 on contract with o2...

I wanted to send my bf a multimedia message, and spent about half an hour trying to figure out why it kept failing. I phoned my bf (he's clever on stuff like this you see!!) and he said I had to get the multimedia settings for my phone sent to me. Soooooooo, I went on the o2 website and found that they can send me the settings straight to my phone - so I got this text with the settings, saved them to my phone as instructed, and it's still fuckin' failing!! *angered*

Does anyone know what I mean? Does anyone else HATE IT when things go wrong even though I'm doing EXACTLY what I'm told?! Godddddd I just want to send a picture damn you!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

/rant!!

Comments

• Options
    if hes on a different network it wont work
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    if hes on a different network it wont work

That's like, not true.
  • Options
    I also forgot to mention - he has exactly the same phone, with o2, and even the same tariff (although that shouldn't make a difference). I think it's a phone call to bloody o2 tomorrow :(
  • Options
    My brother has a c100 with o2 and he has the same problem too