Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Discreet dildo buying?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My girl never wants sex!
doing my nut!

she goes away tomorrow for a week and she turnt me away last night!!!!!

Haven't had it for a week!

I want to buy a dildo to spice things up, where is the best place on the net to buy one that comes in an unmarked package and wont appear on a credit card statement like 'dildo inc.'...lol

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    um, if your gf is off sex just now, you should be sympathetic and try and find out why she is acting like this, not get in the huff then thrust a dirty great dildo in her face!! :rolleyes:

but if u really want one, anne summers is good for dildos, and it comes in discreet packaging.
    just go into ann summers and buy one, lots of ranges there loads of different things to spice both your life up
    and the sales assistants have seen it all before so it wont matter what you buy!
    Re: Discreet dildo buying?
    Originally posted by SexGodNoMore
    My girl never wants sex!
    doing my nut!

she goes away tomorrow for a week and she turnt me away last night!!!!!

Haven't had it for a week!

I want to buy a dildo to spice things up, where is the best place on the net to buy one that comes in an unmarked package and wont appear on a credit card statement like 'dildo inc.'...lol

I dont think you should buy her a dildo because shes gone of sex- i'd imagine she'd feel a bit weird and if something is bothering her that'll really do her nut in!

So why not try to spend a night together without sex, few candles film, bottle wine, dim the lighs then maybe some massage oil work on her back till you convince her to strip slowly piece by piece for a full body massage. If she wants more try a bit of foreplay for a while but try not think about the sex part!

But if all else fails go in have a look around a sex shop- there not that bad (once you can control your manhood) and I would recommend the rampant rabbit!
    hehe, you could always claim to be a guitarist, trying to emulate the likes of Reeves Gabriels or Steve Hillage (who both used vibrators to creat all sorts of wacky sounds!)
    she wants a dildo....

but the lack of sex thing aint really the issue. she says she can't be bothered and nothing else is wrong...

we do it like once a week

i want to spice it up a bit,. we used to do it all the time!
    now hardly ever and im goin crazy

i love her tooo bits
    and when we have sex, its soo special..

but she obviously dont feel the same
    I bought a Purple Pulser the other day for my girlfriend (she hasn't seen it yet :-) ) from Ann Summers online. It took a couple of days and turned up in a plain Jiffy bag. Easy and no-one need ever know.
    she wants a dildo....

Aaaaaaaaaaah! I thought YOU wanted the dildo because you weren't getting enough sex with her ... :p
    what will it say on your statement though??
    i only have avisa electron so prob cant use that..

so i'd use my mums and I dont want anything dodgy showing on their!
    Originally posted by paperdoll
    not get in the huff then thrust a dirty great dildo in her face!! :rolleyes:
    But you're not supposed to thrust it into her face. :D

SexGodNoMore, the things that come to mind are...
    She doesnt' have a high sex drive.
    She may just not feel that horny at the moment.
    She has issues with her body and/or sex.
    Or she's getting it somewhere else.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    mr woble

u pretty much sumed it up!

1. She don't have ahigh sex drive anymore!
    2. She don't really get horny that much, i really dunno ho to make her horny without fingering her......

3. She likes her body and so do i!! lol I know she's tired a bit, she stays up late and gets up early!

4. defo not, she wudn't have a chance! lol

She goes on holiday tomoz for a week, so we'll see how she is witha week away from me!
    shud relax her hopefully!
    then 2 weeks when she's back, she goes to Leeds Uni!!
    250 miles away!!!

then 2 weeks when she's back, she goes to Leeds Uni!!
    250 miles away!!!
    Oh, that sucks. You'd think she'd use any last chance possible to make love before she has to do without you for long periods of time. :(
    When I said just not feeling horny, I meant just coming to you for sex because she's horny, rather than having to be made horny by you.
    Tiredness can supress libido though, maybe that's it. What's she doing to make her so tired? Work? Personally, even when I'm tired it doesn't take much to get me going, and it relieves stress, etc. But then I'm not a girl (and the first one to call me a big girl is in trouble). :p

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Originally posted by Teagan
    Aaaaaaaaaaah! I thought YOU wanted the dildo because you weren't getting enough sex with her ... :p

haha! :lol:
    does suck!
    She's just flown off to Malaga for a week

and im about to burst! sexual frustration is crazy!

she is often very tired due to work! Hopefully she'll come back all relaxed and we can get back to our old habits!

if she dont cheat on me suring her hol that is! :confused: