Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Freddy vs Jason

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Has anyone seen this film? I just saw it tonight, and wouldn't recommend it; too much fake blood spurting out of peoples' decapitated necks, and not much storyline. A waste of £6 and 1.5hrs of life!
Piglet's Big Movie, however, will be a worthwhile investment.........!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i;ve seen it, so not even scary! me and me mate were pissin oursleves laughin at it! Onl cost me 2.95 - god bless student cards!

xxx
    it's a fucking bad ass film... classic freddy style horror (which people seemed to miss)

it's completely mindless, just an old skool horror film. how could you NOT like the end when they're ripping each other to pieces and freddy is pulling all this kung fu out his arse? it was hilarious!

complete and utter bloke film. :D

and 'not much storyline'? it's not a sodding drama, it's a HORROR film, they've never HAD storylines, just a basic backstory to why there's an insane murderer then people being killed off until they finally figure out how to kill him. as i said, old skool horror. if you don't appreciate horror films then why watch one? it was blatantly cheesy from the trailers. :rolleyes:
    Originally posted by big_man_with_a_
    it's a fucking bad ass film... classic freddy style horror (which people seemed to miss)

it's completely mindless, just an old skool horror film. how could you NOT like the end when they're ripping each other to pieces and freddy is pulling all this kung fu out his arse? it was hilarious!

complete and utter bloke film. :D

and 'not much storyline'? it's not a sodding drama, it's a HORROR film, they've never HAD storylines, just a basic backstory to why there's an insane murderer then people being killed off until they finally figure out how to kill him. as i said, old skool horror. if you don't appreciate horror films then why watch one? it was blatantly cheesy from the trailers. :rolleyes:

amen :)

as a film, it sucked, but as 2 hours to spend your life with your m8s, it ace :D

the scene where Jason is slicing throughh everyone, and they all spin round, scream, and spurt blood near the camera made me laugh so much :D
    I had a student card, but thought that if i used it, they might notice the date which would prove i'm 17, not 18 needed for the film, although they probably wouldn't have cared.
    I jumped at the bit where the girl walks down the tree lined avenue on the rainy night and someone jumps out..... but it's the good guy! How predictable.... and i was shrunk right down into my seat as well!!! :rolleyes:
    is raly gcool, cuz yajaston is jut simeisduenrstood ayhea know, het reaily not eabuda duxec tprfor the viloned, cena dnd i tthin its a boge vovime, yea i nevyer sen aja josa ston or mferedy ir movie veofre, abut hte comp tin in t awa serally sexy. yea.
    Originally posted by my_name
    is raly gcool, cuz yajaston is jut simeisduenrstood ayhea know, het reaily not eabuda duxec tprfor the viloned, cena dnd i tthin its a boge vovime, yea i nevyer sen aja josa ston or mferedy ir movie veofre, abut hte comp tin in t awa serally sexy. yea.

Sober up, then talk/type.