Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

taste?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
when a guy "goes down" on a girl what does it taste like? i've tried doing a search but its not returned the results i was hoping for.
Is there a way you can change how your "juices" taste?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hmmm, it varies, but I'd sum up the average taste as a little bit spicy, little bit musky, and a tiny bit salty. It's not something I would say I instantly loved, though not offputting either, but that it's an aquired taste. But once aquired - can't get enough of it! :naughty: It's not very a strong taste though. The first few times the taste wasn't important, it was the whole act of going down, and giving pleasure! Mmm! :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
    I couldn't explain what it tastes like because it doesn't really taste like anything I have tasted before. Mr Wobbles explaination seems good, the musky bit especially seems to fit :)

If your worried you taste bad then don't. As long as you're clean down there no guy will mind the taste, I don't think. I actually love it and would eat it with chips and beans any day :naughty: (Sorry its early)
    My ex used to have a a good healthy diet and she used to taste ok.
    If you drank a lot of cherry juice would it make your "juices" taste like cherry?
    Heya!

I've always bin really uncomfortable with the thort of a guy goin down on me - never let it happen, which is a bit stoopid really! It's just a couple of my friends have told me that the taste is horrible, and i wud hate having a guy down there thinking "ewwww", no matter how good it felt!! Maybe it's a confidence thing i dunno...
    Originally posted by PRETTYgreenEYES
    If you drank a lot of cherry juice would it make your "juices" taste like cherry?

umm, I may be wrong, but I doubt it very much.

You wouldn't taste any worse than a bloke did if he came :rolleyes:
    Originally posted by Roxie
    Heya!

I've always bin really uncomfortable with the thort of a guy goin down on me - never let it happen, which is a bit stoopid really! It's just a couple of my friends have told me that the taste is horrible, and i wud hate having a guy down there thinking "ewwww", no matter how good it felt!! Maybe it's a confidence thing i dunno...

It doesn't taste bad, just different so don't worry about that. If a bloke wants to go down on you, then let him - most want to I think. As long as you keep yourself clean and preferably well trimmed, it's a pleasurable experience for both peeps ;)

Dammit! I miss my girlfriend even more now! Hmmph!
    once you get used to it, it tastes good, hard to describe what like, i agree with Wobble, a bit musky
    for me it's a turn on to go down, most of the time i get a raging hard on at some point when i go down, cos it turns me on when i think how much pleasure she's getting!
    Curiously enough, in my experience, it doesn't taste of fish :chin:

And yes, there are methods of chenging the taste of your juices. I think it's about diet, but I'm really not sure how what changes them.
    Something like plenty of fruit makes it sweeter, loads of meat makes it more bitter etc... but they're just guesses.

It's a gradual change anyway, takes a month or so to really make a difference
    Thanx Philosopher huni! I'm still not sure...but i'll keep my uh mind open in future lol! It's nice to come onto a site like this and know you're not the only one who wonders bout these things!
    Originally posted by PRETTYgreenEYES
    Dunno, start drinking that cherry juice, and let's find out! :naughty:
    Apperently eating and drinking fruit and fruit juice can make it a bit sweeter. Also avoiding spicy foods, etc, can help make you taste a bit sweeter.

Mr_Wobble ;)