Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Nos.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey there, I was just wondering what Nos does to you. Some acquaintances of mine recently boast of the Nos high and what not, and I'm just curious about what exactly it does. None of them have been able to explain the feeling.

Comments

• Options
    well personally, i've only gotten the buzz from the whip cream cans, although you can get it elsewhere. but whith that little amount its only like a 5 second buzz. but it is awsome. its like pot, without the side effect of getting tired. (although if you're high while doing it, it enhances the effect) its like... you are just sitting there, then all of the sudden you have this huge rush of energy and mega giggles (at least thats how it is for me) its a pretty nice feeling, similar to a pot high. though you should really watch it with that. it kills *mega* brain cells each time.
  • Options
    I presume you mean NO2 or laughing gas, no never done it, I've heard mixed reports about it really. Its supposed to be really good with a trip of some kind, but not all that much by itself.

As for the dangers, well there is the obvious one of suffocation if you only inhale it and not air as well, but as to it causing any other serious damage I'm not so sure.

It does greatly decrease your vitamin B12 reserves so you should always top that up when you use it, this is difficult, just take a few pills from a health food shop.
  • Options
    sorry for my stupidity here, but is no2 also nitrious oxide, because i know nos is? the same stuff street racers use to give their car that oomph?
  • Options
    I have no idea what racing car drivers put in their cars, but if you are talking about the stuff that is in whipped cream cans and the gas that is abused because of its effects its NO2 not NOS, I'm preaty sure theres not even a gas that is NOS.

Theres no element that is just S, therefore it cant exist, there could be, well potencialy could be NOSi or NOSc, I suspect that either of those wouldnt be any good for you.

NO2 = nitros oxide.
  • Options
    yeah its the same shit. NOS stands for Nitrous Oxide System
  • Options
    Originally posted by RonHaze
    yeah its the same shit. NOS stands for Nitrous Oxide System

just thought i should add, that you cant inhale the n2o that is made for use in cars as it has other corrosive gasses in it.

please dont think of inhaling car nitros! its *very very* bad for you.

rant over! :)
  • Options
    Yep, you need to get cooking or medical grade gas.