Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

more oil pipeline madness!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
the americans are now planning to build an oil pipline to pump iraqi oil to ...israel!
the yanks are truly mad and bad. this decision is realy going to solve the middle easts problems i think not.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    And of course there's nothing in such an announcement that suggests the zionist agenda of unremitting expansionism hasnt played a key role in US plans to conquer Iraq in the first place, noooo of course.

Nevermind that the two people most directly responsible for drawing up the policy and plans for invasion (Perle and Wolfowitz) are two of the most vociferous zionists in Washington (who also happen to be dual Israeli/US citizens and have major influence on both the Bush and Sharon govts).

Its sickening and should be universally condemned in the UN at the very least, although investigations of and trials for all parties involved should be conducted, with life sentences for all.

And the warmongers so gullibly believed this whole thing wasnt about control of the oil. :rolleyes: (fools).
    Don't think it'll happen unless they can bribe Jordan enough to let the pipe pass through Jordanian land, I don't think Jordan would want to risk isolating itself from its Arab neighbours by accepting so either there'll have to be a hefty bribe or it won't happen.
    Originally posted by kevlar85
    Don't think it'll happen unless they can bribe Jordan enough to let the pipe pass through Jordanian land, I don't think Jordan would want to risk isolating itself from its Arab neighbours by accepting so either there'll have to be a hefty bribe or it won't happen.
    i don't think they will be politely asking the jordanians somehow ...do you? after all the middle east is obviously owned by the american zionists now. they will do as they please. more bloodshed and poverty will not trouble any of these people. if it causes utter chaos, so what?
    Actually the pipeline already exists, this would be a refurbishing and rerouting back out of Syria into Haifa. It also is thus used as a further economic blow to Syria as the alimghty global police's token whipping boy.

Unlikely they will get it operational before an Israeli/Palestinian settlement, so we have some time. Hopefully Iraq will keep the powermongers' plans bogged down until we can overturn the Bush regime next year.

Here's a link. Some likeminded people should be aware that there are some very telling revelations that only bolster further the truth that its all been about controlling the oil (as we have long argued).

*does the vindication dance*:naughty:
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    Actually the pipeline already exists, this would be a refurbishing and rerouting back out of Syria into Haifa. It also is thus used as a further economic blow to Syria as the alimghty global police's token whipping boy.

Unlikely they will get it operational before an Israeli/Palestinian settlement, so we have some time. Hopefully Iraq will keep the powermongers' plans bogged down until we can overturn the Bush regime next year.

Here's a link. Some likeminded people should be aware that there are some very telling revelations that only bolster further the truth that its all been about controlling the oil (as we have long argued).

*does the vindication dance*:naughty:
    heres the link he says and then falls asleep ...
    LOL, oh my, you are indeed correct. LOL silly me...

http://peacefuljustice.caltech.edu/0508/s2.shtml
    I'd imagine if the US government pushes ahead with this they're going to need an extra 100,000 troops sitting at intervals of 10 metres across the pipeline to protect it. For the next 7,000 years.
    Id laugh my arse off if Bush goes ahead with this further raping of Iraq and the wishes of its people only to have it blown sky high. The waste of tax payer dollars. should it be destroyed, would be horrible, but perfectly justified from the perspective of the arab nations.

Of course, denying him and his cohorts the room to even begin to realise such an underhanded plan would be best.
    I for one would be happy to fly there and plant the bombs myself. And before anyone says anything, it is not because the oil would be destined for Israel. But because the imperialistic attempts at total control of oil revenue and distribution by the US government must be resisted at all costs. Especially when the oil isn't fucking theirs in the first place and they are prepared to break every international law in the book, to wage illegal wars, to invade sovereign nations and to kill hundreds of thousands of people for the sole purpose of stealing other people's oil.

And that's not all:

US government mortgages Iraqi oil to pay for the reconstruction of the country US has bombed to pieces

Scum of the fucking universe that lot is.

Is there a single person in the whole world who would still claim this war wasn’t about oil? Sadly there probably are.
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    LOL, oh my, you are indeed correct. LOL silly me...

http://peacefuljustice.caltech.edu/0508/s2.shtml
    thanks clan ...how the hell do these people get away with this kind of stuff? it is fucking outragous. it would not surprise me if the american jews or jewish americans ...have a plan to remove all the arabs from the face of the earth ...i'm not exagerating. think about it, problem solved!
    You can bet your bottom dollar (or pound, or Euro) that the two architects (Perle and Wolfowtiz) of the mess we've already made in Afghanistan and Iraq are certainly of that mindset.