Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Champions League Draw

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/champions_league/3186363.stm

Celtic, Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea and Rangers fans easy games or crapping it already?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I'm confident United will come top of group e

Rangers games could get very naughty, I wouldn't be surprised if away fans were banned from both games.
  • Options
    go chelsea !!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by godscop
    I'm confident United will come top of group e

Rangers games could get very naughty, I wouldn't be surprised if away fans were banned from both games.

Could have been worse, imagine Chelsea v Celtic!
  • Options
    It lookes like away fans will be given tickets.

Last time Rangers came to Old Trafford they brought axes!

Rangers fans think we have some affinity with Celtic, nothing could be further from the truth.

They're both twats.
  • Options
    Well some Man U fans seem to think so... I've seen quite a few United fans at Old Trafford wearing scarfs with both clubs' colours and crests on them.

I've always wondered why this was so. It's almost as if the two clubs were partners.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    Well some Man U fans seem to think so... I've seen quite a few United fans at Old Trafford wearing scarfs with both clubs' colours and crests on them.

I've always wondered why this was so. It's almost as if the two clubs were partners.

It's a celtic thing, more than a Celtic thing.

Many United fans are Irish by decent and so seem to have an affinity with their cousins up north. Personally I would happily see either of the "Old Firm" get their come-uppance at the hands of United...
  • Options
    Aladdin your right some do but they are usually Irish, they seem to be the ones who think that we are a 'Catholic Club'.

Most of us couldn't give a shit about religion and hate all the sectarian shite.

At one time we probably did slightly favour Celtic, but that all ended when celtic fans decided it would be a good idea to sing their IRA songs in the shopping centre which the IRA previously blew up.