Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

speed shortage!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
has anybody else noticed that there is a speed shortage in the south east of england rite now?? coz there is!! which aint good!:crazyeyes :crazyeyes

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: speed shortage!
    Originally posted by angie28
    has anybody else noticed that there is a speed shortage in the south east of england rite now?? coz there is!! which aint good!:crazyeyes :crazyeyes

Nope not round here, loadsof it going round at the moment. Don't like it though, the comedowns are far too harsh to me. :(

Tell you what, if there's 'cid going about in your area, you up for exchanging houses!? :p
    I live in the SE, my friend doesnt seem to have much problem getting it, although I dont do it myself anymore. theres always shortages every now and again, usually when one of the main dealers gets put in nick for a while or something.
    :no: Dirty :yuck:
    I've been lusting after a heavy speed binge recently, I'm preaty sure its still about in my neck of the woods.
    Theres plenty round here its never been so good either not for a long while anyhow.Ive had it for years and if anything i recon its just got better over the time.Surpose it depends you ya get it off coarse but none of that powder crap that you used to get cut 99% with glucose lol .Its not good for you anyway its doing you a favour realy :p