Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

turquoise

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
on a similar theme to koolcat's thread... what colours go with turquoise? cos really, the only colours that seem to are black and white. i had a bright pink skirt and bright turquoise top on briefly last week and couldn't decide if it was good or bad.

Comments

• Options
    ive got a terquoise (sp?) top on with jeans at the mo, it goes ok, and it goes with navy but thats about it!
  • Options
    steph in hollyoaks wore a turquoise tennis skirt and pink top today and she looked fine :)
  • Options
    nothing goes with turquoise.

that's god's way of telling you not to wear it.

:yes:

please don't tell me you take style inspiration from anyone on hollyoaks :yeees:
  • Options
    It goes well with white.
  • Options
    I like very much turquoise color! Anyhow, it suits me, as I have green eyes.
    I think it goes with black, white and navy blue.
  • Options
    I love turquoise too. I don;t have much of it though, just one top and a zippy jacket thing. My zippy jacket thing looks good over my dark pink top (because it has pink stripes down the arms anyway) and I tend to wear the top with black pants (trousers for non Wigan people) or jeans.

On a different note, the most versatile colour (other than black) has got to be beige! I know everyone seems to hate it, but I have a beige skirt and I think it's fantastic. I can wear it with anything!!
  • Options
    hmm, i have a beige skirt too but it only seems to go with black or pale colours... spose it might be the style though! don't like that word though :no:
  • Options
    Chocolate brown. No, really! It does work quite nicely :)