Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Take a Trip to Neverland!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Take a trip to Neverland

Michael Jackson is throwing open the gates to his Neverland Ranch in California to the public - for $5,000 a ticket (£3,170).

From September 13, fans will be able to look around Jacko's land, checking out the zoo and his private fairground, but there are no guarantees that he will be there in person.

There are reports he's doing it to try and avoid financial ruin, but the gloved one has said he will be giving $1,000 from each ticket to charity.

would anyone actually pay that?!! :rolleyes:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    fucking hell :eek2:

that guy is seriously messed up. he scares me.

its the kids i feel sorry for though. how are they gonna turn out surrounded by all this?
  • Options
    I would go but I woudl not pay that much. :eek2:
  • Options
    I would go but not for that price, not a chance.
  • Options
    I'd rather go to Disney personally...
  • Options
    Has anyone noticed his Son has Blonde hair but black roots?

And I'm guess it's pretty unlikely a black man is going to have a blonde child.

I can't se how he's run out of cash - he owns the rights to all the Beetle's songs - think they're worth about $60 Million - he could just sell that or go on tour - he's still more then enough of a crowd puller to have a sell out tour.

If he needs money he's got plenty of ways to earn tonnes of it.

On that documenatry he did he went to vegas and paid $500,000 for two huge vases - You could buy a huge house in the US for that kind of money ... if he's too dumb to stop spending here there and everywhere then it will be his own fault if he goes bust.