Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I'm in for it now

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I know this should be in student but itll take ages to get answered and I need an answer tonight.

My French teacher set us homework for tomorrow. I mean what sick ass bastard is she today was the first day back! But anyhoo, I thought I brought my Textbook home for the holidays and I think I didnt and now I cant do the homework. What excuses can I use???

If it was any other teacher it would be ok, but this one has too much influence over the Depute Head *coughs* Affair
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Wud somebody answer? I hate french but I dont want to get into trouble in the first week
    what is the homework you have to do?
    Its French

Write in the English for...

But I dont know what because I cant find the textbook!
    Re: I'm in for it now
    Originally posted by 007
    I know this should be in student but itll take ages to get answered and I need an answer tonight.

My French teacher set us homework for tomorrow. I mean what sick ass bastard is she today was the first day back! But anyhoo, I thought I brought my Textbook home for the holidays and I think I didnt and now I cant do the homework. What excuses can I use???

If it was any other teacher it would be ok, but this one has too much influence over the Depute Head *coughs* Affair
    i can't answer your question i'm afraid ...well i'm not realy afraid ...just shaking a little but ...where the hell are you? no one is at school now surely.
    er its probably too late now but id have used a web translator.
    guys, the problem isn' t the translation.

it's actually not having the questions.

i think.
    Originally posted by giggles3
    You aint got a French dictionary?? What about on the net. there are a few translation sites round-you looked?

giggles
    -x-x-x-
    Originally posted by giggles3
    You aint got a French dictionary?? What about on the net. there are a few translation sites round-you looked?

giggles
    -x-x-x-

No, I have a French Dictionary. I dont have the textbook with the homework questions.
    I would go for 'I thought I'd got the textbook, but I forgot it so I didn't have the questions'. Then, if required, follow with 'but I'll bring them to you first thing in the morning' or something similar, if you get some sort of scary threatening look.

Or, speak ever so nicely to a friend sometime before your French lesson.
    After all that shit, she turned round to me and excused me saying "Since it is start of term, ill let you off, but do not do it again"

Usually it would be "Get outside and wait while I call your Head of year"

I think something has happened to her over the summer...

Abducted by aliens perhaps?
    could you not get a friend to email/ring you with the q's?