Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

kissing

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm 16 and I've snogged 5 guys.

3 were relationships, one was the potential start of a relationship but it didn't work out and one was just random when I was depressed... more of a rebound actually.

I just don't enjoy snogs unless I like the person.

One guy.

My first boyfriend, I'm still with him, also who I lost my virginity to.

All the kisses I have with him mean something to me. I'd rather take more kisses from him, from one guy, then take a bunch from guys in clubs or somewhere.
    I'm 15 ( 16 in 9 days yay, :D ) and i've snogged about 15 lads and 1 girl.
    Only one of the people i got off with was special and the kiss actually meant something.
    I'm 15 and have kissed 4 people, 1 was *cough* my brother *cough* when i was *cough* four *cough* the other 3 were with people i was going out with at the time
    i'm 16 and i've snogged about 10 lads and 1 girl (the girl was a drunken dare by her b/f)
    Hmmm...

I am in the same boat as a few of you guys (although it seems to be the minority!!) in the mindset of a kiss is just a kiss - it doesn't have to be special, nice yes, but not special! If you fancy somebody, just go for it! A bit of the old tonsil tennis is always worth a giggle!

I am 24 and my total is well over 100 (tart! :naughty: ) but it doesn't really matter... If I had SLEPT with over 100 people then I would feel a wee bit slutty!! :eek2:

Has to be said that I am not the type of person who once they have "pulled" sits in the corner eating somebodies face... I prefer a couple of snogs and a laugh and giggle and then back to the dancing! :D Much more fun! Also, you can then spot somebody else you like! Returning to that person for a rematch is always on the cards and so just keeping it fun is always a good thing! :)

Prefer it that way... Can't be bother wasting good dancing time doing something that you can do if you meet up again for a quiet drink etc...
    I just kissed my sixth and it was really good because I have fancied her for months and never thought she was interested but whole time she was!
    Originally posted by candy
    i'm 22 and i think i'm well over 100 now.....ahem we used to have pulling contests ok!

that's bad....trying to stop it tho cos i have a fear of cold-sores

Im 22 aswell and ive been well over 100. Since i split up with my ex three months ago i suppose ive gone off the rails a bit. About 20 in 3 months. God i sound bad dont I?
    A bit of a male slag really. But ive only slept with 4 people.
    We have pulling contests too, but im not on the look out for a GF at the mo, but the girl i met last night was proper bo', i tell thee! So i may give her a call.

I kissed three blokes too. Luckily they were good mates! But that was in a game of spin the bottle, with girls too so I dont really care!:lol:
    Am 21 and I guess its in the early double figures. Most of the people were people who I cared about and did fancy at the time. However my friend, who's the same age as me had got off with several hundred!Which is just so gross!
    Think I was born in the shit of England... round ere its just a show of respect, its just something to do.
    I'm nearly 21, and I've kissed 2 girls - once for 3 seconds when I was completely drunk, and once for a few seconds when I was smacked off my tits on Seroxat (the nasty antidepressant that's been in the news lately. Incidentally, I didn't really like either girl.
    oh gosh, i have no idea. i hate snogging randoms unless they're just that good-looking. you never know where they've been.

but if you're young, then you know... snog as many people as you bloody well can.
    I couldnt possibly remember how many people I have kissed! Its hundreds!
    I'm 17... and I really have lost count. Oh well... I'm not a mad random pulling/snoggng machine anymore! :D
    im 17, very nearly 18 and have kissed 7 people.
    only 3 of them meant something really.
    i have never gone around kissing random ppl,cos i aint confident anough to do that.
    my current b/f was tho, and was telling me how he kissed about 20girls in 1 night once, which made me feel abit inexperianced - like id missed out. but i kow i aint, a kiss is very special and means alot if its with the right person!!
    :yum::love: :flirt: :blush:
    Originally posted by Matthew82
    I'm nearly 21, and I've kissed 2 girls - once for 3 seconds when I was completely drunk, and once for a few seconds when I was smacked off my tits on Seroxat (the nasty antidepressant that's been in the news lately. Incidentally, I didn't really like either girl.

I'm 21 and also have only kissed two people. I'm not at all worried about it, I even wish it was just the one, as the first bloke was a twat and it was a prolonged Freshers week mistake....

The second guy however was a completely different story, and we've now been going out for 2 and a half years. So at the moment, I have absolutely no wish to increase the number :D

Sometimes I kind of wish I'd had more fun when younger though
    Must say im a bit surprised at the amount of people some people have only kissed! But I will agree with what their saying about you dont appreciate it as much unless you know them or are in a rel with them!

Sure I remember getting kissed of my granny on the cheek as a kid more than I remember most of my kisses!Showing how little some mean- where as other I wouldnt forget!

Im 19 by the way and have totally lost count- maybe 80?

It can be the most intimate thing in the world though- more than sex!
    i'm 21 and about 4 girls. i'm such a stud.
    Im 20 and only kissed one, my first and current boyfriend, who I also lost my virginity to.
    i'm 18 and i honestly couldn't tell you, i mean there is a whole year that i can't remember anything but a few weeks....:rolleyes:
    I'm 18 and have kissed no one. :blush: