Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Milkman jailed for seducing 13 yr old girl

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Milkman jailed for seducing girl of 13
A MARRIED milkman who seduced a schoolgirl on his milkfloat has been jailed.

Eric Peart's fling was exposed when the teenager's mother became suspicious of mobile text messages between the pair.

Newcastle Crown Court heard how Peart, 43, fell for the girl, who was 13 at the time, and told her he fancied her.

Andrew Finlay, prosecuting, told the court how the teenager said she had the same feelings and a relationship started last year.

Mr Finlay said the pair then went out on trips together and he first assaulted her while she was riding with him on his milkfloat.

"He told her that she was not to tell anybody about their relationship because he might get into trouble with the police," said Mr Finlay.

The court heard that another time, Peart arranged to use a friend's house, where they had consensual sex. The court also heard how Peart seduced the girl while they were on holiday.

Gavin Doig, in mitigation, said: "This was an appalling lapse for a man of his age. He was unable to control himself."

Peart, of Redhouse, Eshwinning, County Durham, pleaded guilty to indecent assault and two charges of unlawful sexual intercourse and was jailed for nine months.

Ok thats the story taken from my local newspaper.
9 months for this offence? now this is what I call ludicrous, A 43 yr old man having sex with a 13 yr old, he had told her not to tell anyone because he may get into trouble with the police. He knew he was doing wrong, he knew that he would be into trouble if he were ever caught yet he still goes ahead with it. All he got was 9 months and thats justice?
So please tell me what you think.

Comments

• Options
    out of the evening chronicle by any chance?

and it could only happen in newcastle
  • Options
    Originally posted by fucked up duck
    out of the evening chronicle by any chance?

The Northern Echo www.thisisthenortheast.co.uk :)
  • Options
    ahh superiority in the form of the northern echo

i read the grauniad:p
  • Options
    and he'll be out in about 16 weeks. the justice system is a joke.
    if a guy knew he was looking at a minimum of 5yrs he might think twice.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    and he'll be out in about 16 weeks.

Really I didnt think it would be as soon as that :eek:

By the way did anyone read my local ?
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Really I didnt think it would be as soon as that :eek:

if he behaves himself in clink he will only do half his sentence.
    big attitude today seems to favour the crim not the victim. i hear bullshit such as ...well the criminal is a victim as well ... a deprived ...not even going to bother .
    not that long ago ...a robber would be thrown in jail ...a hard mean jail. he'd survive but try not to get caught etc so easily next time ...maybe even go straight as prison WAS one seriously hard deal. now robbers get to mow lawns in the comunity!
    all this 'understanding' ...pisses me off. where is the deterrent to not break the law? break the law and all the debating. chatterers appear ...lots of interesting points of view but no fucking justice ...
  • Options
    he is a rapist and should be treated as such

and jailed for a long time with a very slippery bar of soap !!