Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

:O another kissing one!

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ok let me see..

First Kiss... was horrible, very slobary and with someone i didn't really like....... :no:

Worst kiss...lol umm i probably say it was with this boy that i kinda got pressurised to get on at a club...ergh his breath was horrible and made me gag!

Best kiss...well i think my best kiss was probably with the boy Jordan i met on holiday last year...i kissed him quite a few times but each one was very nice..:heart: but then a kiss with a boy called Jamie comes a very close second to that, as it was a very...passionate one ;)

Last kiss... was with Jamie about three weeks ago, who i had been meeting up with and really liked but he has been fucking me around so probably wont be kissing him anymore!..but thats a different story :rolleyes: :D
    Originally posted by **sugar**
    Last kiss... was with Jamie about three weeks ago, who i had been meeting up with and really liked but he has been fucking me around so probably wont be kissing him anymore!..but thats a different story :rolleyes: :D

awww! *cuddles*
    Well ...

My best, Hotel roof overlooking sun setting over Toros mountains in Turkey, moment girl evreything - spot on :)

Worst .. hrrmmmmmm i was licked by a cow once :/ (tounge is like a nail file i swear ;) )
    Re: :O another kissing one!
    Originally posted by rosi
    what was your worst ever/best ever kiss? what was your first ever kiss like, and wnhat was the last one like that you had?

my worst was prolly someone in flares
    and my best was prolly my first with the love of my life:(

my first ever kiss was awful
    and the last one i had was at about 3am this morning,with a lad called kevin who was an arse to me along time ago and i saw him last night and fell for him again
    Originally posted by curiouslad
    awww! *cuddles*

Aww bless ya, thanx Curiouslad, *cuddles* back to you too :)