Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

8 out of 10 men

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Would be happy not to even bother with foreplay, or so a report says. It depends on my mood, if its a fast and furious fuck im after, obviously its not on the agenda, if I wanna make love though, thats different.
So my question is, if you had to cut one out of your life, foreplay or penetration, what would it be? :naughty:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    can't have one without the other :D
    I can't separate the two really. It's all part of the same thing to me. Even quickies have some sort of foreplay, no matter how short it is, beforehand.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    yes but im saying if you had to, not what you do!!! Ah peeps, you make my life so much harder :D
    I can live without penetration- easy!

I much prefer foreplay- lasts longer!!
    its not even possible to pick one, like wobble said, u cant have one without the other, they are both equally as fun
    I'd rather die than cut one out of my life, both mean so much to me.
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    yes but im saying if you had to, not what you do!!! Ah peeps, you make my life so much harder :D
    Oh, you're such a hard girl to please! :eek2: Ok then, if I have to, I'll live without foreplay. Penetration is sooo intimate. Mmmm! :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Couldn't possibly live without one of them - would rather have neither!!!

But if I HAD to pick one, then it would be penetration i'm afraid - you couldn't have babies without it and I want to make babies later in life!!
    can't have one without the other... gotta juice up before penetrating.....
    i love foreplay and always give my girlfriend plenty of it
    turns me on too, all the waiting and the teasing, before finally entering her - it's then definetly becomes worth the wait.

i think longest foreplay we've had is about an hour....
    shortest about 2 minutes

but i've never gone "straight in" without doing something to lube her up first....
    If I had to I think I'd cut out pentration tbh.
    Originally posted by RomanticDude
    can't have one without the other... gotta juice up before penetrating.....

but i've never gone "straight in" without doing something to lube her up first....

So romantic there RomanticDude :rolleyes:
    Hm.

Keep foreplay, lose penetration.

:yes:
    Some of you have soooo missed the point :confused: its was just a hypothetical question...and nobody mentioned babies:eek2: and ever heard of test tubes??:rolleyes: fine if soem of you dont wanna play along...ner ner:p
    I could live without penetration. Foreplay rules.

Was in the paper yesterday that the Scots are the best for foreplay. We apparantely spend the longest on foreplay. Can't remember the exact figure but was something like 45mins on average.

The Welsh only spend 10mins. But then it is quite hard to keep the sheep still for too long :D :0 ;)
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster

The Welsh only spend 10mins. But then it is quite hard to keep the sheep still for too long :D :0 ;)
    LMAO!! :lol:
    For me, it depends upon the circumstances. For example, sometimes we might kiss passionately and I might quickly fondle her breasts before we have firey sex. But sometimes I spend a good hour or more just doing her foreplay - and there's lots of different things I do. It depends. But even if we considerably reduce the foreplay, we still do some, generally kissing or fondling.
    Couldn't live without penetration, its that feelin when it slips in. unbeatable :D
    Originally posted by Slids
    its that feelin when it slips in. unbeatable :D

:naughty:
    Originally posted by Slids
    Couldn't live without penetration, its that feelin when it slips in. unbeatable :D

you can't just let it glide in unless she's horny/wet/juiced up

and that wouldn't happen without extensive foreplay.

i love that feeling, when she's so wet after long foreplay, that it just slides in (*) without any help or guidance. when she's not as wet and aroused, it needs a little assistance and incentive to get inside.....hmmm....

* ("she came sliding down the alleyway like a butter dripping off a hot biscuit" - tommy the cat, primus)

/me walks off, put the amp on full blast and wacks primus on

Was in the paper yesterday that the Scots are the best for foreplay. We apparantely spend the longest on foreplay. Can't remember the exact figure but was something like 45mins on average.

My men only spend 10 minutes too. :/ I'm moving to Scotland. :naughty:
    Originally posted by eefs
    My men only spend 10 minutes too. :/ I'm moving to Scotland. :naughty:

All the more women for us to spend our World beating foreplay skills on. :naughty::naughty::)
    you're going to get an influx of foreign, horny women, can ye handle it? how many men are in scotland?
    Originally posted by eefs
    you're going to get an influx of foreign, horny women, can ye handle it? how many men are in scotland?

Suits me. There are plenty of males in Scotland but only one real man. :D
    Foreplay before Sex is like Cooking for a meal.

Without cooking, the meal is often shit.

Except some which don't need cooking like sushi :D
    Originally posted by RomanticDude
    you can't just let it glide in unless she's horny/wet/juiced up

and that wouldn't happen without extensive foreplay.

Not all the time, a lot of the time with my gf i just say the rite thing at the rite time and the juices start flowing wivout me having to touch her.. and when it slips in mmmmmmmmm.. thats why i couldnt live without penetration:cool:
    Quickies have alot of foreplay. Kinda takes all evening or all day at work using the imagination before the event.
    Suits me. There are plenty of males in Scotland but only one real man. :D

lol...ok. i'll be sure to look for him then :p
    I'd choose penetration :D

The initial post didn't say anything about masturbation being forbidden... :naughty::p
    Bloody hell thats ahrd. I love both equally. Before last niht I'd have probably said foreplay, but to be honest we only spent about 5 mins on foreplay and then shagged for about 3 hours. and it was damn bloody good. Would have carried on but decided we were both too tired and had to get up this morning. Oh oh I don't know. but penetration I couldn't live without I think :-s