Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

search page

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
just a tiny moan. the minimum number of letters you can search is 4 per word. but what if you are looking for a phrase that contains a word with 3 letters? i was trying to find the thread on bra size as i asked a question there about measuring your own cup size, and i don't know if anyone answered. but i can't find the thread because it won't let me search "bra size" :(
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I know it is a pain isn't it!?

try this article to answer your question:
  • Options
    thank you very much :)

according to my own measurements i'm a 28AA!! but i can't even squeeze myself into a 32A anymore!
  • Options
    Originally posted by KoolCat
    thank you very much :)

according to my own measurements i'm a 28AA!! but i can't even squeeze myself into a 32A anymore!

You do remember to add on don't you? When you are measuring I think under the bust, you must add 5 inches if it's an odd number, and 4 if it is even.
  • Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    You do remember to add on don't you? When you are measuring I think under the bust, you must add 5 inches if it's an odd number, and 4 if it is even.

ah, good point!! i checked 3 different web pages though and none of them told me that! and they were UK sites too.
  • Options
    Originally posted by KoolCat
    ah, good point!! i checked 3 different web pages though and none of them told me that! and they were UK sites too.

Tut!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    Heya,

I completely forgot what the 3 measurements are on the vital stats of a woman lol

bust, hips and waist or something isnt it?

and i didnt know about the adding on - ta very much ;)

Bust waist hips I think, in that order. Or something.

Obviously important for you to get the right bra size for those Saturday nights on the town, eh Jamie? ;):p
  • Options
    gotta make sure he bought the right size corset ;)