Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

WHY ME (cont. . . . from anything goes)

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    But unfortunately by biting all it does it make it worse. As I said, who knows whether this boy is speaking the truth or is full of shit, but by biting all it does is make him stick around and discourage other victims from coming here to get support.
    Originally posted by Susie
    Frankly I am appalled by how offensive some of you have been - I really think there was no need for it. If you don't nec believe a user on these boards I think I'd prefer it if you just didn't reply rather than being rude and thoughtless ... because here's a thought ... if it were to turn out taht that person really had suffered an attack, was vulnerable and prone to depression/ self harm your responses could just push that person over the edge.

Get over yourselves or I may have to consider banning some of you.

:(

Susie

Kaffrin - Can you just re-read Susie's ealier posts. I can't believe this is still continuing. It's not nice to have to read you contstantly picking on Rude. If it's winding you up that much just stop reading the thread. Your coments are not helpful.

Rude Boyz - You've been given a lot of good advice by lots of people, please take it. Best of luck with it all, take care of yourself.

Lu x
    Jesus i cant baleve i am posting again but im being force to look a this thread

thank you lu i seen the advice im starting to take it all in and im going to see a shrink thnx

G/Rude
This discussion has been closed.