Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Piercings - bugeer it!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I`d just decided to get my eyebrow re-done, and I`ve realised I can`t! Cause I`m pregnant. :(

And they won`t do it if I`m breastfeeding either, so that`s about another nearly 18 months I`ll have to wait.

Oops! Just noticed I can`t spell!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Thats a bit shit tbh.

I dont undertsand why they wont do your eye brow coz you're pregnant. :/ Just call me thick.
  • Options
    I didnt know you couldnt get pierced if you were breastfeeding, i wonder how theyd know exactly unless you whipped em out in the piercing parlour? Is it cos of the risk of infection. Maybe its policy in some places and not others, just to cover their backs.
  • Options
    Apparently no respectable place will pierce you if you`re pregnant or breastfeeding, although I think they`re more strict if you`re pregnant. I think it`s because your body is already under enough stress from being pregnant and your immune system is depressed. A piercing is in effect an open wound I suppose. To be honest I`d hate to get it re-done only to lose it again.

Obviously they don`t know you`re breastfeeding unless you tell them. Or spring a leak in the shop or something.
  • Options
    i dont like women with there eyebrows peirced anyway!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    i dont like women with there eyebrows peirced anyway!

Er.... well I liked it. *shrugs*