Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I finally found out the truth

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    ooooooh :lol:
    yeah arguing is stooopid cos either side still thinks they have won...and if your like me, you think you win whatever....but really, your just having a big laugh at the other person, to see how far they will go! :D

exactament. :yes:
    Originally posted by 1983
    :|

God, take some prozac.

Sorry, I don't need prozac. Prozac is for shitheads anyway. I just can't stand rude as mother fuckers, like you.

Plus you don't know a damn thing about me or about the things that I have gone through, in my 21 years of life, so get a fucking life you low scum piece of shit.
    ShitOnRangers.gif

Now everybody chill :)
    Well, why aren't you on it then? Language like that, you need a little happiness..have a banana. It has some happy chemical or summat :\
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    ShitOnRangers.gif

Now everybody chill :)

:o

I don't like you, either :p

I am chilled, just killing time before work, m'love. :)
    Well, why aren't you on it then? Language like that, you need a little happiness..have a banana. It has some happy chemical or summat :\

I don't need to go on Prozac because I am on something different and the fucking language has nothing to do with needing to be on an anti-depressant you dip shit.

Prozac or any other anti-depressant if for depression, not for fucking swearing. Learn a little bit about fulgaraty and depression and then maybe you will learn that the two aren't fucking anything a like or are you too stupid to even know how to fucking look up the difference.
    Originally posted by MySuffice21
    I don't need to go on Prozac because I am on something different and the *beep*ing language has nothing to do with needing to be on an anti-depressant you *beep*

Prozac or any other anti-depressant if for depression, not for *beep*ing swearing. Learn a little bit about fulgaraty and depression and then maybe you will learn that the two aren't *beep*ing anything a like or are you too stupid to even know how to *beep*ing look up the difference.

Gawd, that needed censoring for people as sensitive as I :shocking: My ears! Mummy... what does *beep*ing mean?
    Yeah, fucking whatever. Do you even have friends offline let alone online?

No, but I like to look out the window and watch the people walking past. Does that count?
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    That damn z0ma asshole, thats who. Me and Em were friends until he came along, thinking he's 'ard cos he can put a "0" in his name instead of a "o". What is his problem, i mean, just cos the guy has a nose like the Eiffel Tower, thats no need to break up a friendship. z0ma, away with ye and smoke some of that white widow you were telling me about, y'know the stuff thats dusted with crack?

I cannot tell if you are joking or not :|
    Originally posted by Kurt
    No, but I like to look out the window and watch the people walking past. Does that count?

Yep, sure does. HAHA
    This is fantastic! *reaches for more snacks*

by the way, what's fulgaraty? :lol:
    Originally posted by Zero II
    This is fantastic! *reaches for more snacks*

by the way, what's fulgaraty? :lol:

I meant vulgarity. A simple little mistake while trying to type while being extremely exhausted.
    *ding-a-ling-a-ling*

round two.
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    *ding-a-ling-a-ling*

round two.

No, no, that's not it at all. I was just trying to explain why I had made the spelling error. I think that I'm done with the whole fighting thing.

Sorry to 1983 and to Steve. Didn't mean to upset anyone. Could we please call it truce?
    No, no, that's not it at all. I was just trying to explain why I had made the spelling error. I think that I'm done with the whole fighting thing.

Sorry to 1983 and to Steve. Didn't mean to upset anyone. Could we please call it truce?

Och, alright then. :thumb: Have some cake :birthday: :D
    Och, alright then. :thumb: Have some cake :birthday: :D

Cool, very cool. Thanks for the cake 1983. Let's have a party and celebrate. Kidding, but yipee all the way.
    R & S are you serious about you and Em not being friends anymore :eek: gawd that's not right... grrrrrrr z0ma. sigh.

I don't like liars on the internet but hey whatya gonna do. If someone says something to me that is obviously a lie I don't bother myself with complaining I just accept it. hehe. I think the funniest people are those Americans who go on about "I just fucking shagged ur fucking bird she loved she was fucking screaming my name" :p hehe. Makes me chuckle.

I don't like Americans and they don't like me. Now let's kill them all :D
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    R & S are you serious about you and Em not being friends anymore :eek: gawd that's not right... grrrrrrr z0ma. sigh.

I don't like liars on the internet but hey whatya gonna do. If someone says something to me that is obviously a lie I don't bother myself with complaining I just accept it. hehe. I think the funniest people are those Americans who go on about "I just fucking shagged ur fucking bird she loved she was fucking screaming my name" :p hehe. Makes me chuckle.

I don't like Americans and they don't like me. Now let's kill them all :D

What's wrong with Americans? Not all of Americans are assholes. Some are very kind people and take it to heart when people, from other countries say stuff like this.:(
    What's wrong with Americans? Not all of Americans are assholes. Some are very kind people and take it to heart when people, from other countries say stuff like this.:(

aye i was kidding a little bit. but then again the americans you see in the limelight the most (Gearge Bush etc) seem to be really arrogant and it gets on my nerves. I know lots of lovely Americans. I went out with one :) she was purty (although she was 1 1/2 years younger than me like...) but now on msn shes called x2034. I think she's turned ito a government spyplane :)

Lots of Americans are cool but like, it's fun to take the pee like it's fun to take the pee of the welsh. :p *isn't in a politically correct mood today*
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    aye i was kidding a little bit. but then again the americans you see in the limelight the most (Gearge Bush etc) seem to be really arrogant and it gets on my nerves. I know lots of lovely Americans. I went out with one :) she was purty (although she was 1 1/2 years younger than me like...) but now on msn shes called x2034. I think she's turned ito a government spyplane :)

Lots of Americans are cool but like, it's fun to take the pee like it's fun to take the pee of the welsh. :p *isn't in a politically correct mood today*

Even though I am an American, I must agree that President Bush is a dick head. I don't like him. Didn't have a chance to vote in the major election in 2000 for reasons why I rather not explain, but I wouldn't have voted for him anywas, even if I would have voted for him at that time.

He is a total ass and has ruined everything.

You're lucky, I was just about to bring it :p

Yah, sure why not. Truce.

but cross me again....
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Yeah, Nobel Peace prize on the way to Becky then :rolleyes:

Arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded :yes:

shut up twat!!! My sister does the Special Olympics!:mad: