Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Oops a work colleage

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK not normally one for getting drunk I would like to say (my second time and im 17!) but anyway this girl i was sorta mildly interested but I know shes got some fella somewhere invites me back to her cousins for like a big booze up

so me her and her cousin go back to her cousins with a load of alcohol and I start getting suspicious they trying to get me drunk. Anyway get totally plastered (never been that drunk!) and snogged the girl. A few times.

OK. Fortunatly I left at 11 as thats when i was getting my lift home (had early shift following day). Spk to her on phone and she works out eventually that I do remember doing it. Asks me if I regret it and I said no. She said she feels a bit guilty towards her bf but she really did love kissing me. Now I totally confused. I gotta work with her tmrw. All will probably be ok but I gotta admit I sorta interested in her. What do I do? (Yes she was plastered also)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well she wasnt plastered when she told you she enjoyed it so thats a good sign! If you enjoyed it too then u should be looking forward to seeing her at work. Tell her you like her and if she decides its you she wants and not her boyfriend then GO FOR IT!!!
    she likes you mate. just watch out for the boyfriend...:nervous:
    Sounds like she does want you. Either she isn't in to her boyfriend that much, or they have a rocky relationship, or she's a bit of a tart. Depends what you want from her I suppose.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Sounds like she's not worth bothering with to me, if she'll cheat on her boyfriend with you what's stopping her from doing the same to you sometime down the line?
    Originally posted by AndyW
    Sounds like she's not worth bothering with to me, if she'll cheat on her boyfriend with you what's stopping her from doing the same to you sometime down the line?
    Well, there is always that potential problem. And it's what puts me off the idea of going out with any girl who would be cheating on her boyfriend by doing so.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Well she been with bf 3 years and he upsets her a lot I know that and I get impression only reason she with him is because of the time they been together. I been there I know its difficult to end long term things.
    Ok also I found out her bf calls her when drunk and stuff and calls her a slut and a bitch. Other night said he never wanted to see her again!
    Originally posted by Bomberman444
    Ok also I found out her bf calls her when drunk and stuff and calls her a slut and a bitch. Other night said he never wanted to see her again!

did she tell you that herself?

i hate cheating i really do so personally i probably wouldn't.

looks like you made your mind up anyway? haha