Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bargain!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm dead chuffed with myself :D

Today I got some sexxeh jeans from Primark for £6 :D then I chose a sexxeh silky nightie from Debenhams, it was like £11 or something in the sale... got it to the till, it was reduced to £8, then my discount brought it to £6.80!

Winner :D

Anyone else got some wickedy wicked bargains in the sale this summer?!

Comments

• Options
    Bloody hell. :eek2: I didn't know jeans that cheap existed. :|

Err, I got a denim bag from Miss Sixty for £17.50 when it was meant to be £35. I thought that was nice and cheap and stuff. :/
  • Options
    Primark rocks! cheap and cheerful.
  • Options
    i got a coat from primark the other day for £12. and a pair of combatty khaki trews from dotty p's for a tenner.

my bargainously most cheapy-est buy ever was one of those denimy-wool trenchcoats from topshops.

originally £70 or something stupid, it had been reduced to £10 in the sale. then the til man mistakenly thought all sale items were 2/3 off, brought it down to £3. then i asked if i could get student discount ( :lol: ).

so i have a coat which cost £2.70. :D
  • Options
    OMFG ABOUT TIME

fucking ten minutes to load a PAGE! I DO HAVE BROADBAND AND SUCH! *waves fist*

Anyways, yar..I bought my pink spotty top with orange dots from Primark for a £1! Everywhere I went shopping when I wore it were all OMG I love your top..*simpers* Yar! A quid DARLING! :D

And I got jeans out of Gap for like, £3.99 once, too ;)
  • Options
    Yes, Primark is great for bargins. :D
  • Options
    topshop buy one get one free sales :D

they werent in the sale, but i :heart: moto jeans that they sell in topshop :D

they fit so well, and last so long..and go with lots and lots of stuff
  • Options
    Primark is such a fantastic shop, all my bargains have come from there.

I've also had some really good buys from a Seconds shop in Wigan. They sell stuff from Topshop, Bay, Dorothy Perkins etc, only difference being the labels have either been cut or scored out with felt tip pen. I've got tops for £1 and jeans for a fiver from there!
  • Options
    Oooooh, everyone :heart:'s Primark :D

Today, I got a Billabong top that should have been like £25 for £12 from TK Maxx... and I got two zippy-up tops from Moto in Topshop for £12 (The Buy One Sale Item Get Another Free thingy) and then got student discount - £10.80 for two zippy tops! Cool :D

I got some gorgeous French Knicker type things from Primark today, a sexxeh pink colour for £2. Can't beat it! :D
  • Options
    gap are good for bargains
    got some jeans for my girl for 1.99 some shorts for the same price, loads of shirts for 3.99 / 6.99 and jeans at 9.99.
    A while back I got a really nice pair of Ghost trousers for 30 reduced from 90 from a shop called Willy's. (An independent fashion shop that rocks - when it first opened it was next to a shop called fannies so they thought it would be funny to call their shop willy's
    :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by TempleOfDreams
    Oooooh, everyone :heart:'s Primark :D
    Of course they do, it is soooo cheap!! :)

My bargain was a 100% pure silk top from Monsoon, reduced from £55 to £6.50!
  • Options
    the best one i ever got was in a dkny outlet store in california, it was a pink coat reduced from $280 to $16.50
    was very happy, obviously wouldnt of bought it for $280 though!

i got a loooovely pair of combats from tammy for £11 and they'll last for ever, expanding waist!