Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

This will sort it all out ONCE AND FOR ALL

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by z0ma

And Fucked up Duck: Oooh deary me laddy, I wouldn't let Shiny see you doing that. He's Scottish y'know, he'll fuck you up with a smashed pint glass quicker than you can say..well, quack.

Aye, cos i'm 'ard. *Smashes pint glasses*

Right, who ordered shards of glass up the jacksie?
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: This will sort it all out ONCE AND FOR ALL
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    EXACTLY.

and i think i'd be a really crap cousellor. the kind of things people see as 'problems' these days.... *shakes head*

are you saying you think that attempted rape isn't a real problem?

generally the attitude of people on the boards has absolutely sickened me. if you're bored - don't read it. if you're disbelieving - keep it to yourself and ignore it.
    you have to ask yourself why those 2 guys wanted to fuck you up the bum... maybe 'cos you secretly DID want it but are too scared to admit it to yourself?

you can send people mixed signals y'know, maybe they thought you were up for a bit of 'adverse gradient landscaping'

:p
    Sorry Rude_boyz, you seem to have been mis-informed. You were told this site was full of friendly people, I bet it seems like its not and that you were lied to. No matter what anyone says, you know how you feel and how much it hurts and how bad it is to you. No one can tell you that and no one can judge it. I do sincerely stress you should go to the cops, as I stated in my earlier post, in your other thread. You may not be the only who has reported it. So yeah, listen to the good advice and do something about this.
    Originally posted by big_man_with_a_
    you have to ask yourself why those 2 guys wanted to fuck you up the bum... maybe 'cos you secretly DID want it but are too scared to admit it to yourself?

you can send people mixed signals y'know, maybe they thought you were up for a bit of 'adverse gradient landscaping'

yes i did notice the ':p' but to be honest I dont think it was a very constructive comment to make whether you were joking or not. He obviously has issues, and whether or not you think he's telling the truth doesnt really matter, because even if he wasnt there must be some sort of problem for him to feel that he had to post it all in the first place. So rather than just trying to make him feel confused and alone, keep your negative comments to yourself.

and that is utter nonsense!! have you ever looked at anyone and thought yeah he wants me and my mate to run over and try n rape him?? If he was giving off them signals it wouldnt be rape! and he wouldnt be asking for advice!!!
    Hey thnx you lot

i will keep short and not that personal updates for anyone interested in how it goes

I cant BELIEVE you have just said that.
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    I cant BELIEVE you have just said that.

Well some people in here think you are gay if you get attacked and if i did want it IT WOULDNT BE AN ATTACK
    Hang on. This conversation was on the phone, but you have an accurate account of what happened?
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    Hang on. This conversation was on the phone, but you have an accurate account of what happened?

No it was an online counciler
    no it was an online chat thing i thought?
    no it was an online chat thing i thought?

Yeah it was with a profecinal counciler
    LOL rude boyz, if i ever saw someone in desperate need of a spell checker :p
    PROFFESIONAL COUNSELLOR :)

Well my math(s) and science and english scores are high EXCEPT my spelling i have allways have trouble with that

Anyway yeah im spking to whatever she said >.<
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    12:24 AM Thank you for calling. Please wait until your call is answered.
    12:24 AM Connected to the call center
    Rep Hello, thank you for calling Connexions Direct, how can I help you?
    ........ Rep Have you called us before?

..............Rep Hello, thank you for calling Connexions Direct, how can I help you?
    ........................Rep This call is kept confidential.
    Me okay but it is recored if so okay i dont mind

Now call me cynical, but that sounds like a phone call to me, or is it just the hip new talk they use at Connexions? A net conversation is a call. Those crazy cats.

[/Cynical]
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    Now call me cynical, but that sounds like a phone call to me, or is it just the hip new talk they use at Connexions? A net conversation is a call. Those crazy cats.

[/Cynical]

Yeah weird i know but it was a net chat
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: This will sort it all out ONCE AND FOR ALL
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    in that case i would have expected you of all people to be more sympathetic to what he was saying. if you had to have your hand amputated would your first reaction be thankful that you didn't lose the whole arm?

no, but if i'd have ALMOST had my arm amputated i would be thankful i didn't lose it.

and as for the phone/internet call thing. suspicious, much?

Rep Hello, thank you for calling Connexions Direct, how can I help you?
    Rep Sorry pressed a button, ignore me

Rep This call is kept confidential.
    Me okay but it is recored if so okay i dont mind

an internet chat, you say? :chin:

*coughs

think you meant "professional"

/pedantic

;)
    this thread has made me laugh... and laugh.
    and laugh some more.

you're all fucking hooligans.
    Well some people in here think you are gay if you get attacked and if i did want it IT WOULDNT BE AN ATTACK

What do you mean 'some people in here' where is here..you mean thesite?

I don't think many people here would think that you are gay because someone attacked you!!

Is it at all possible that you are confused about your sexuality and that this attack has made you question it all over again?

Being gay is nothing to be ashamed off, you really need to stop thinking like that - perhaps have a talk to your counsellor about this??
    Originally posted by Lexxie*

you're all fucking hooligans.

Ey im not.......never said a word in here :D

cant be arsed to read through all the pages :p
    an internet chat, you say? :chin:

hiya, i really really dont understand how some people could think he made that whole thing up. that's completely ridiculous...if he made it up dont you think he would have made it more believable by not writing the stuff about call centres...

and besides......look at the online councillor's spelling-flawless- isn't that reason enough to believe rude_boyz that he didn't write it all himself??!! (sorry rude_boyz, no offense intended!)

stupid stupid people............

i dont understand how people could be so cruel and insensitive about something which is obviously true, someone wouldn't make up something like that. rude_boyz was just wanting some imple support, but certain people on here just had to be bitchy and cruel, and make it worse for him than it already is.

and as for saying he should be happy he wasnt raped, that's stupid, you cant compare or judge his pain- if he's upset, he's upset, regardless of how bad it was in someone else's eyes.
    Originally posted by rosi
    hiya, i really really dont understand how some people could think he made that whole thing up. that's completely ridiculous...if he made it up dont you think he would have made it more believable by not writing the stuff about call centres...

and besides......look at the online councillor's spelling-flawless- isn't that reason enough to believe rude_boyz that he didn't write it all himself??!! (sorry rude_boyz, no offense intended!)

i dont understand how people could be so cruel and insensitive about something which is obviously true, someone wouldn't make up something like that. rude_boyz was just wanting some imple support, but certain people on here just had to be bitchy and cruel, and make it worse for him than it already is.

and as for saying he should be happy he wasnt raped, that's stupid, you cant compare or judge his pain- if he's upset, he's upset, regardless of how bad it was in someone else's eyes.

well said :yes:

Hey i dont care bout it being offence i admit i cant spell and i guess it proved that im not lying anyway all i gotta do is phone up and place the appointment that is my next step but it still scary :nervous: and im still worried. Well im just glad to see people helping and supporting me ROSI your comment are really moveing thank you so much :wave:

i dont understand how people could be so cruel and insensitive about something which is obviously true, someone wouldn't make up something like that.

hey, guess what?

a lot of people do.
    hey, guess what?

a lot of people do.

Yeah well just because alot of weirdo do that doesnt mean i did or would
    i dont know how you could honestly think this guy has been making up all of that...why would you make up something like that-it would be completely pointless.
    i dont know how you could honestly think this guy has been making up all of that...why would you make up something like that-it would be completely pointless.

Yeah well people have weird veiws about me

ps rosi check ya pm box
This discussion has been closed.