Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

confuzzled

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i fancy this girl i shouldnt,because we're mates and i dont think it would be wise to tell her,last time i told a friend that,it blew up in my face anyway my problem is that i dont know wether i should risk telling her about my feeling.
she isnt usually the kind of person i'd consider telling this as ive had crushes on people before and they go away but its this one person im having doubts about.
its like there are different leagues and shes in a higher one than me,if i told her then it might blow up in my face,i dont know
i dont know wether she has any feelings for me the way i'd like her to,she is very friendly with me sometimes:D

im confuzzled help...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why do you think someone is in a higher league than you? tut tut, love yourself hun, how can you expect anyone else to love you? :confused: if shes the kinda girl who can carry on as normal if she doesnt like you then tell her, if you think shes gonna get moody if she doesnt like her then leave it. Personally, I wouldnt be able to keep it to myself.
    Hmmm why don't you just tell her directly ... you never know what could happen.

I mean if she's a good friend then however she responds she will still be your friend.

But maybe things are beyond her control right now ...

Maybe she's just as confuzzled as you!

:wave:
    Go ahead and tell her. Just be careful not to come across as some mad lovesick puppy pouring your heart out to her and admitting your undying love for her.
    Tell her you like her as a friend, and wish it could be more. That you would like to go out with her, but would be happy to have her as a just a friend.
    If you don't tell her, you will never know.

Yes, I've had a bad experience with telling a girl in the past. But the most recent time (this Sunday just gone) it was ok, and we're just staying as workmates, and hopefully friends.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Yo big bro just tell her

psss who is it lol i dunno lmao:)
    lol of all the ppl to give me supporting advice my own bro?are u feeling ok?if i wasnt sitting down i would hav fallen over! thnx anyway

thnx other ppl to,i might tell her im not sure yet,ill wait till everythings settled a bit,alot of my friends have been havin probs so ill proberly wait till theyre sorted b4 potentially starting another lol,thnx ppl if u got anymore ideas feel free to share(providing theyre suitable and polite)

:D
    Originally posted by machine_x
    lol of all the ppl to give me supporting advice my own bro?are u feeling ok?if i wasnt sitting down i would hav fallen over! thnx anyway

:D

Well i do hate ya but ya still ma bro lol