You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Is it just me...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
...or has thesite's clock just skipped forward an hour? Posts are coming up timed 6:09pm etc and it's only ten past five.

Or am I going crazy?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No, you're not crazy :)
    Originally posted by BritJames
    Maybe their new faster server was imported from france or europe somewhere and they forgot to change the time?
    hehe :lol:

Ahh, us Brits :rolleyes:
    although most of the time britain is in GMT, in the summer we swich to +1 for daylights savings time. its not universal you see......
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    although most of the time britain is in GMT, in the summer we swich to +1 for daylights savings time. its not universal you see......

doesn't explain why the clock is an hour AHEAD...
    At least now they might set it to the correct time. Its always been a few minutes wrong.
    maybe all the clocks are wrong!!:eek:

the clock on my computer is about 20 minutes fast (i think) and the clock on my phone is about 5 minutes slow (i think) so i'm screwed if i wanna know the exact time.
    Nope, it's not just you, something is wrong with it.